@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Anyone want a year-end challenge/celebration? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You too! Happy new year!
Ok so problem… we’re all in different time zones! XD So it won’t be really real time midnight writing. But that’s alright.
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow! Haha, yep!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s 9… I’ve got awhile to go if I want to be up at 12…XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay!! Aww, thank you!! Yes he is! It’s 11:00 here. What time is it for you guys?
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, you couldn’t have picked a better one for Matthew! He’s naturally pretty funny (When he’s comfortable and at home) but his worst fear is performing or talking in front of a large group of people. What’s something that Grimm might laugh at? Or something that he would totally not laugh at XD?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWW MATTHEW!!! He’s so cute also his thoughts on Luna and them are so cute!!! Won’t be able to RP for a bit but yea…idk if y’all will be on in an hour but that’s when I’ll be back on…. Go ahead and RP WITHOUT ME! It’s fine! That way I have plenty to reply to and read when I get back!!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings thx!!! @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Paxton
“Well, I arrive with two of my friends, Ara and Jocelyn. The girls I mentioned. I…don’t know how Paxton got here,” Luna looked at Paxton, eyes sparkling in the dim hall.
Paxton flushed at the sudden attention, his heart starting to race at the memory of his first waking moment…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 XD is Lesli like Jocelyn?
“I-i-is everyone a-a-alright?”
“Yeah! I think I’m good.” Lesli says. “Tauren’s a bit shaken-”
“Oh what?” Tauren looks up at the sound of his name.
“I said your a bit shaken.” Lesli nudges his shoulder.
“Yeah… anyone would be. Except maybe you.”
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings
Okay, sounds good! Oof, I’ve gotta catch up XD
Matthew
“Ha! Yeah, I’d be wrong for us to lead you to your own death.” Carter said, now standing next to me and Luna.
I felt a smile tugging at the corner of my mouth, and I barely suppressed a chuckle. I shook my head. Carter.
Then I felt a soft ha…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin
Tauren sits down on the ground, following the rest. Lesli sits down next to him, resting her head on his shoulder.
Oh goodness… I feel like I could sleep. How long have I been awake for?
She glances down at Tauren’s watch.
Wow, that all happened so fast. It’s only been a few hours, but it feels…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Poor Tauren! XD! I feel like Lesli is the Jocelyn of this group lol!!
Luna
Luna smiled politely at Tauren and Lesli, then glanced down at Paxton, whose head was hanging slightly.
She whispered, “You alright?” He slowly nodded, but she knew it wasn’t completely the truth…
His eyes sa…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 AWWW it’s okay buddy, Grimm may look scary but he’s a real softie.
Grimm watched as the boy anxiously bit his lip, waiting for whatever dare he’d receive. His nervous stutter and gaze reminded the young man of Paxton, though this lad seemed a little more apt to participate then Snow had been.
Grimm offered a small smile…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfanatsy12 @lightoverdarkness6
“Hey that wasn’t too bad!” Lesli says, her heart beating with the exhilaration of adventure.
Tauren gives her a look.
“What?” Lesli crosses her arms. “Not too bad.”
“He’s scary.” Tauren says quietly glancing around the group for others of the same opinion.
His eyes meet Paxton’s.
Obviously he agree’s
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ik everyone is probably sick of them but…
HERE ARE SOME MORE XD
imma tag @theloonyone and @arien
(Btw Lilith is Paxton’s mother, Aramis and Edrich are Paxton’s half brothers)
Lilith: Paxton, we tried things your way.
Paxton: No, we didn’t.
Lilith: I did it in my head and it didn’t work.
Lilith: My expectations are low, but t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yay!! Poor Matt is about as out of place as a robin in the ocean XD.
Matthew
I sat cross-legged in between Asher and Lyla, rocking back and forth, enjoying listening to the other’s conversations and laughter; hoping that no one would notice me.
But of course, someone saw me. A dark haired young man looked over at me.…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 is in bed I believe so we’ll have to wait till tomorrow to meet up with Wolfgang and then, but we can just chat for now. Maybe they sit to come up with a plan and end up chatting to learn more about each other (cuz rn Luna and Paxton know like nothing about them and vice versa XD)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings hmm idk! That’d be cool! OOH AND THEN UR CHARRIES COULD BE LIKE “oh ya we live underground” and Luna be like “GASP!! I DID TOO!!!!” XD XD XD
Also does anyone wanna RP them chatting? I’m bored 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @godlyfantasy12
Oh… that is a problem XD
Maybe they have to search for a undergound passage to travel under the dragon, and run into some lost charries in the dark down there?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings I’m good with it!!
Also @lightoverdarkness6 u wanna RP maybe an RP of talking to Paxton? Maybe ur charries can be like “But where do we go” because now we have a dragon in one direction and Easton in the other….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Truth or Dare- For Our Charries?! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
