@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidgin @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @keilah-h @sarafini
OK! So now I must decide which Charrie I will begin with…
I will pretty much have to write from scratch…I mean Ik their backs stories (pretty much 😂)
But yea…the only one is Ara and I have some of her childhood backs…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 aww! This might be just the thing to bring him out of his shell too 😊 @mineralizedwritings @loopylin
Paxton
The other boy, Matthew, held out a hard object and Paxton found himself flinching involuntarily, but, upon further inspection, he realized that it wasn’t anything to bring him harm.
It…was a book.
A small book, with…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @loopylin
Okay, I’m not sure what’s going on with KP, but it’s different, and I can’t get my letters off of the bold color XD
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 Yes!! Okay, good! I’ll do that. @loopylin
Matthew
“Books? Hm…I haven’t done much reading to be quite honest…Oh! We did have a few songbooks and I had some hymnals given to me from my…” Luna faltered slightly, “My parents. And I was given a few history books and books about the world above by the Kobolds. I di…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka ok! It’ll be just a bit before I get a chance to start but I’ll be able to tonight. I’m eating some froyo rn 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, what a awful story! That’s great you are writing about it though!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon awww Viktor!! Wait… Nadian…. I haven’t met her yet…in anywhere anyway. I’ve heard of her. Viktor has a sister named Alya too right (is that the right name?)
Ara spotted Viktor and a few others she recognized. She smiled and greeted them.
“I suppose you’re all a bit…stuck here too?” She asked. They nodded. She sighe…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Why don’t you go ahead, as you probably have the clearest idea of how this will work?
Then I guess it’ll be whoever is on next…
-
Light replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re here!!! *Virtual hug* YAY!! Welcome to KP!! On here I’m known as LightOverDarkess, or just Light, a young teen writer!
Some get to know you questions…XD lol
1. what’s your main character’s name?
2. What’s your favorite book(series?)
3. What themes are in your books?
4. Which of your characters is most like you?…[Read more] -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@kishka lol!! Well I know I wanna go…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol I actually tried to read that word at the bottom and was utterly confused. I can’t believe I forgot eniminiminymo (how to spell lol) like I genuinely forgot about it until now XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Heya! Here I am. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi Audra. Nice to meet you! I love your writing themes!
Right now I work full time as a barista but still find time to live, be with my fam, and write. I also play violin and am learning Spanish.
Here’s some questions for you to consider. 🙂
1) What is your favorite bird?
2) What is your dream job?
3) If you are…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 @loopylin y’all wanna RP?
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Why hello there! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP! Your profile picture is adorable!!!!
I am a barista that loves people and birds and also writes historical fiction. I have a lot that I have written over the years and a couple WIP’s going right now. I also play violin and am learning Spanish. Graduated from home school a few years ago. Looking forward to…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
So, my grandparents visited recently and my grandpa told me about a guy who goes to his Bible study. This man is a little mentally ill and right now he is being taken care of by the government financially. After his parents passed away, this man inherited a huge estate and millions of dollars. Unfortunately, some of his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! We’ll see what happens with it. I like having multiple project to switch between, but finishing a older one is great! Oh exciting, starting a sequel? That’s a big step!
And yeah I don’t have a title yet XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah! I made him for the castle, anyone can write him as long as he doesn’t cause too much harm, I gave him a bit of backstory but feel free to add too it. He’s basically just a instigator XD he’s got some motives though.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings started the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ok, I’m not suggesting you do this. But i only have one WIP atm, so I’m starting another one for the new year! It’s a choose your own adventure, and I’m super excited about it. Here’s the ending if you fail, not sure why I wrote this first.
Basically you are a prince sent on a quest to warn your sister who is staying in a another land that it…[Read more]
- Load More
