@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
There was something about the one with the guy hopping down the sidewalk (I don’t remember which character it was) that made me so happy… 😂🤣 They were all very funny!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Funny Videos! in the forum Film 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 btw…u should totally watch these.
AND EVERYONE!! I have 2 more! (They aren’t the avatar ones but they are clean vines as my characters!)
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwroter76 thank u!!!
And I totally understand the guys are my favs also!
Oh and don’t forget Nyx! (Ik u didn’t mean to 😉)
And yes Luna is still being developed so I’m still learning about her too, and I like so far where she’s going. But still got a lot of developing to go.
And yes, Grimm trust him and Otsana the most of…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 THANK YOU!! He is so great!
in fact…
SPOILER but
in the end the plan is when Grimm leaves, he actually places Conan as “head of the pack” despite being a child.
He knows that the rest of the rebels and everyone will help him grow and they’ll continue to be a family and no longer a dictatorship like Kainda…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 totally up to u!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AGH THESE POOR GUYS!!
I read an American diary thingy about the Chine/Japanese that were put in Internment camps (it was from the viewpoint of a young boy so there was humor pretty sure it could’ve been a true story lol)
But it just made me see the truth of it and I really hate it for them.
And the interrogations ugh so s…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
ALSO @freedomwriter76 here is a pic I FINALLY FOUND (it took quite a bit of searching. It seems to get harder and harder for me to find pics cuz I guess I’m so specific XD) but I found a pic for Conan that I like!
Of course he is blind so his eyes are more white-ish but yea, he does have blue/white eyes.
He would also have some white tr…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Nice to meet you. That’s super cool you are a twin! Though I don’t read a lot of fantasy or sci-fi, your work sounds interesting. Do your creations have a space language and have you created maps for their world?
Other questions:
1) What is your favorite bird?
2) Do you play any instruments3) What is your dream job…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh, that’s an awesome idea!! We should TOTALLY do that!!! @freedomwriter76 maybe some of your characters could meet mine and @esther-c ‘s too!!
-
Light replied to the topic New year, new WIP anyone? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
WOWWWWW!!! I love those ideas!!!! <33333 Forgiveness is one of my favorite themes too, if that isn’t obvious by now. XD
Thank you so much!!! Lol, yeah, it’s a great theme!! 😀
Those ideas sound AMAZING!!!! And I already can’t wait till I get to read them. xD <333
Thank you!!! You’re so sweet!!! 🙂
Oh, and also, there’s also…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 AWWW 😭 LOVE THEM BUT LUIS I CAN SEE WHY U LOVE HIM SO MUUUUUCH!!!! HE reminds me so much of Lyn!!! Especially his backstory and optimism!!
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooo. I like this already. Cant wait to read it! ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
@otherwordlyhistorian
Welcome!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, God-loving, amateur writer!!
My writing contains a variety of things: a fantasy duology, a dystopian triology (which is my WIP), a his-fic novel idea, 2-4 biblical ideas, and a contemporary/mystery novel idea.
So yep! That’s me!
Now some que…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Oops! You’re right! 😅 Thanks for telling me!
If I ever start writing it, I totally will!!
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s still not super fleshed out, but I love it nonetheless!!
I will either have Miles be the POV character or both Miles and Audrey.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Miles Alexander Harrison
Age: 45
All Miles wants is to be with his daughter, to regain time lost. But after seeing her with her new family, he isn’t so sure. Does she still want him? When Audrey goes missing, Miles love for her forces him to go looking for her. The clues lead him to an earth shattering discovery. Audrey is in more danger than M…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic New Book Idea!! in the forum Mystery 3 years, 9 months ago
Audrey Leanne Harrison
Age: 16
Audrey was an orphan for 10 years since her birth. When she is finally adopted, she is overjoyed. But she still dearly misses her parents, despite never meeting them. She grows up in a Christian home and learns about the God who can do anything. Audrey places her trust in Him through the darkest times. Unbeknownst…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh, good themes!
Speedcubing is solving rubiks cubes (there’s other puzzles that count to) in under 30 seconds. A lot of people are a lot faster than that, that’s just the minimum to be considered a speedcuber. I average 28 seconds on a 3 by 3 rubiks cube.
- Load More
