@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, this is now an art thread AND a Star Wars thread XD
Yup. 🤣😂 It just kinda happened…
You a fan?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @theloonyone
……..
BRUH WHY….
WHY DID U DO THAT?!?! WHY?
*hugs Kaine baby. YEETS HIM INTO THE PROTECTION SQUAD!!!* THE POOR BABY 😭 *Loony in being sad for the baaaby*
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings it is one of Paxton’s half brothers (the worst one)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! : D
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 OOOOH NO! HANS IS NOT HURTING RIKER!!! @koshka
November
Stupid boy
The words made November visibly flinch. Maybe it was the force held behind them. Or the way the man looked at him when he said it.
Or the familiar, cool gaze in his dark eyes…
“November is not stupid.”
November looked up suddenly, heart wrenching in his…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I loved it! Honestly, when I read your story, I just feel like I’m pulled into this beautiful escape of a world. I love reading it! It’s like a dream. I’m over here thinking, “Wow h & m doesn’t sell dresses like that.”
*pouts in corner*
Lol sometimes I wished I had a reason to dress up 😂 and reading your characters doing that makes…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
I really need a map but all my attempts (which is like 2 tries for like 15 minutes each) haven’t turned out how I wan’t.
That’s okay. Good things take time. ☺️
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
Karpenta is located in the main part of the eastern continent between Vapoka and Naijin. To visualize I think it would be somewhat like if you looked at just Spain, France, and Germani’s locations. In this Vapoka would be Spain, Karpenta would be France, and Naijin would be Germany
Gotcha. The reason why I asked if K…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi KP friends. Part four is here!!!! As always, enjoy or ignore! If this is the first time you’ve seen this story, I suggest you read the first three parts first! 😉
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @starofthenorth @keilah-h @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @whalekeeper @theloonyone @loopylin @wilder-w @mineralizedwritings @koshka @elishav…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! 😀
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Really enjoyed the chapter! I love that you are adding a taste of the politics, you portrayed it really well. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Glad to hear. Thank you!! Going to post more right now. XD
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
So… Jonath and Ned are having a little strife. I don’t know your plans for the story, but are you thinking about whether it will effect the MC’s relationship with ,Jonath? Haha, I’m really picky about these things… sorry. I tend to think in terms of plot lines, so you don’t have to fix us much in the drafts!
Good question bu…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Amazing picture!! 🤩Nice job.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Another End of Year Book Party in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@feilicty
Ok just scrolling through here randomly, YOU’VE READ THE PERFECT HORSE?
Lol I LOVED that one! I can’t believe I forgot about it, maybe I read it last year. Anyways, I was just super excited to see somebody else had read it too 😂
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic WIP Idea (still making outline) for Kharvia Anthology S1B1 in the forum Sci-Fi 3 years, 9 months ago
WOW!!!! That was super interesting. I can see how that would have taken much time and effort to develop. You definitely have me hooked.
So the entire series is actually a group of serieses that all happen at relatively same time and which I am planning on writing in waves (as opposed to going all the way through one…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
XD Dante’s a bit of a brat then?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol, she gave this elaborate title and Layson was probably thinking like I’m not calling her general if that’s what she wants. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh! And about the quoting, I had to ask for help with it at first too, it’s not intuitive. You copy and paste a section you want into the text box, and then highlight it, then click the block quote tool. It is the third symbol from the left top of the text box, next to the italicize symbol.
- Load More
