@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 I have a feeling when all of this is over either 2 things will happen
1. Hans will think November is a freak/monster
OR 2. Hans will want to take advantage of this ability….
……but idk
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 ooh boi….HANS!!! Gotta say he’s made November especially heartbroken but…also especially angry (as angry as my cinnamon roll can get) @koshka
November
November’s face paled considerably as his father’s voice echoed in his head.
“Can’t you ever keep your tongue in check? Always babbling about like some sort of fool. It’s…[Read more]
-
TheLoonyOne replied to the topic Hello. in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hi! Welcome to Kingdom Pen! I’m Theloonyone
Your story sounds really cool, and it has a really interesting setting! I read some of your longer explanation, and I’ll go back to read the whole thing soon. It’s really detailed, I can tell you have put a lot of work into it!
Anyway… newbie questions!
1. What kind of w…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
*pouts in corner* Lol sometimes I wished I had a reason to dress up 😂
I know….me too. 🥺
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic Annie Adams: A Historical Fiction Novella in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
When you mentioned the violin and the fiddle, you used them interchangeably. Do you (or anyone) know if there’s a difference? As in, could somebody who played the fiddle able to play the violin?
Great question!!! So basically as I understand it, violin and fiddle refer to the same instrument. The only difference is how it is p…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
Y’all!!! Why do you do this to me? AHHHHH…
Vulkasin
Great burning sunset. This creature didn’t just call Zlatan a child, did he? Yes, and now he was saying Novembré was stupid! So first they were useless, and now they were ridiculous? Of all irony. His hands trembled slightly as he clenched them into fists.
[Read more] -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, that sounds really chaotic! I think I should get off for the night, great chatting with you thought! Sorry it was short XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings ah yea I get that!
So princess and the pauper is basically one the main stories (and it actually might be where the switching places trope was started)
and it’s about a Princess and a Pauper (actually I think it’s a Prince and a Pauper XD, sorry 😂)
Anyway, they meet each other and switch lives because they both loo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol oops I got distracted watching some random for king and country interview
Yeah, never say never doesn’t sound very good when applied to real life… XD
I’ve never heard of princess and the paupers, so I have no idea what that is!
I think for me it’s missing hiers to the throne, I’ve just read a lot of books like that and…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings huh…
OOH I KNOW
ok so “never say never” I guess but I honestly really don’t like the
“Switching places” Trope or whatever it’s called. Like princess and the pauper things like that?
Its just annoying and gets on my nerves. Idk…I just don’t know how someone could do it different enough for me to enjoy (except…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings cool! What do u wanna chat about?
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Sure! We can chat while I draw : D
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Ikr?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings awww poor Kaine 😭
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
He’s sleeping on like a flooff? It better be superior softness XD
YES HE’S MY KANDY KAINE!!!
Hmm… I wonder what happens?!
I haven’t fully decided what happens afterwards, here’s what happened though:
The part with Everly would be a lot more interesting if she is on her honeymoon with Layson (being alone would tip him over…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @koshka @elishavet-pidyon @theloonyone @felicity @princesachronicle22 @anyone
Anyone wanna chat?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Also KANDY KAINE IS ADORABLE!!!
and KINDA OK?!?! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS NOW!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
OF COURSE HE IS!!!! IT IS CALLED THE PROTECTION SQUAD!!!! I YEETED HIM FOR HIS PROTECTION HE SHALL NOT BE INJURED!!! *points to baby Kaine sleeping soundly on like of floof*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Yes! Of course 🤣 he’s swam in that river many times before it just uh… was
different
this time…
I told the other people I shared this with he’s “Kinda ok”
Is that reassuring? Anyways, it’s the turning point in his character arc that causes him to have to face his past. Idk, I’m not sure exactly how it will unfold. But…[Read more]
- Load More
