@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I was asleep when u were on…😅
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka u still on??
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
U on?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka go ahead!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Do you mind if I go? I have a minute right now, so I’ll probably RP.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, I really like it! I actually like it a lot better than the first version, and I liked the subtle hint something wasn’t right with him wincing in pain on the bus. Keep up the great work!
-
Light replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @arien @felicity @mineralizedwritings @esther-c @loopylin @starofthenorth @princesachronicle22 @any-one-else-who-cares-XD
Okay!! Sorry this took so long. I revised the chapter, and added a little more. Freedom and Princesa, I don’t think y’all were on when I posted the before version. If you want to see the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @felicity @booksandbeakers @freedomwriter76
Next chapter y’all!! I know, I know… another plot point. XD I really need to slow it down. I believe that the second book will be a bit slower and probably more focused on the tension among the group. When I edit the first book, I may have to tak…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Writing a Star Wars fanfic without any of the Skywalker family is pure lunacy, so my last MC is Luke Skywalker.
His book is called The JediWings’ Justice because I thought that sounded cool, and it made sense for the story. The book would cover most of what goes on in Return of the Jedi, but with a bit of added material, and at the very end, all…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My next protagonist is Cassian Andor; I still haven’t decided whether his story starts at around the same time as his TV show does, or if it starts roughly at the time we meet him in Rogue One. I know it’ll cover much of his movie appearance, though.
It’s called The Rogue’s Curse because…well….
Being a hybrid, he has strange and interesting…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My first non-clone MC is Rebels’ Ezra Bridger! His book is called Threat of Extinction for two reasons: 1) the near-extinction of the Jedi, and 2) the near extinction of his species. I specifically created him to be a Night Fury sort of dragon (like in the How to Train Your Dragon movies), and the story there is that the Empire killed off the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Rex is the second MC of the second arc and the current last clone protagonist (although there might be another if I decide to make a THIRD arc….I’m crazy…)
His is called The Tribeless King, partially a play on the meaning of his name, and partially based off of theories I’ve found which say that Rex is trying to rally clones to his side to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I know you’ve already seen this one of Crosshair, but I wanted to repost it to show where his book lies in the timeline. His book begins the second arc and is called Claws of Loyalty, which is kinda cool because it was based off of a line in the previous arc, “the claws of treachery” (meaning the Empire.) So the title of the book shows how he’s a…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Omega’s is called A Tribe’s Last Hope, and it concludes the first arc in the series. In the drawing, I tried to make her appear a bit older (didn’t have a lot of references from the second season yet)

-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Tech’s is called The Blank Slate for his slate-colored scales. I was actually writing the first chapters of it today.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wrecker is my next one. When I took the picture, I hadn’t come up with a title for his book, but it’s now called The Hidden Strength.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
My next one: Echo, who was actually the first one I drew. His book is called An Echo Unheard, which I came up with kinda randomly after realizing he’s basically the most sidelined character in the show. I’m glad he gets a bit more importance in the second season, from the episodes I saw.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone Sure thing!!
They’ll be in order, but I’m gonna have to put them all in separate posts so…
Sorry in advance for spamming!!
My first one: Hunter. His book doesn’t quite have a name yet. He has an eyepatch in this depiction, but he doesn’t lose his eye until the fourth book or so.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Loki DOES have a redemption arc, I thought. (I’ve seen Thor Ragnarök and the Loki TV show, so…I’m not an expert but I’ve seen quite a bit of him.)
Also you’re making me feel just a bit sorry for Aramis. He still deserves to have his wings torn off tho.
AGGHHHH DONOVAN I’M GONNA RIP YOUR WINGS OFF AND CAST YOU OFF A…[Read more]
- Load More
