@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 oh girl that’s totally understandable because I luv imagining if my charries met the KOTLC charries XD XD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Bruh my RPs are sooo long sometimes 🤣
@freedomwriter76 @koshka one of y’all wanna go?
@loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings same here 😊 anyone of y’all wanna go?
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c oooh boy, Nyx is not gonna be happy
Grimm
“Nyx…you need to eat,” Jocelyn said, prodding the creature as they sat at the table.
The kit shook his head defiantly, nose high in the air. “I refuse to eat anything here. Not after being led here by…this….madman.” He glared at Aloth.
Grimm was grateful again that the man couldn’t h…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin
I made a few more!! I’m sorry if they’ve already been posted, I couldn’t remember XD.
Dylan: Hey, did you know as a little kid I accidentally ate paper?
Iris: I feel like we’ve all done that at least once.
Asher: I ate it too-
Iris: See?
Asher: On purpose…
Iris & Dylan: …What?Iris : Well, has…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
For some reason I didn’t get notified when you had replied. (Or maybe I did and forgot about it… er… 😅) XD
Corie
We walked along down the hall. When would we ever reach food? As soon as the question popped into my head, the luscious smell of seasoned meat reached my nose. I cocked my head. Aloth seemed to notice. He smirk…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I love those XDXD
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
It’s…a good thing Ara and Ellie left the mirror when they did…
Ara would be heartbroken to see November like this….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My poor November has quite a go of it in my series….as does his sister
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@koshka so I just made an RP if u want u can have where Zlatan stayed behind too! I don’t mind 😊 @freedomwriter76
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 aww Riker 🥰 @koshka
November
November felt his insides burn with the heat that encompassed him. Filling him to his very core. He shuddered with it, unable to control the tears that were flowing freely now, though they disappeared as soon as they appeared.He squeezed his eyes shut, letting out a cry of anguish, and then opened…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you!!! I love them too! <333 (AHHH!!! So glad you love Ezra/Eva as a couple! 😀 <3 Ezra is in my book Allies & Lies, which has 3 other MC’s. Yes, 4 altogether. XD)
You’re welcome!! (Oh YES!!! They are perfect doe eachother :D!) Okay, cool! Haha, tbh, I love books with tons of characters, even if it’s chaotic. It’s fun XD.…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I don’t know!!!!
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
I’m not sure what needs to happen, but I’m pretty sure neither Riker nor Zlatan would leave November, while Zlatan may order Vulka to lead the others away. What does November need to happen? I don’t like him getting hurt, and I don’t like that Shadow that was taking to him.
*Starts wondering where the protection squad is*
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
That really does sound like fun, and I think it could help me develop my comics better. I could see that as being a viable option for the summer, when we all have more time. It sounds like fun! Don’t think I could participate during school XD maybe some other people would be able too though. And yeah, just an idea. Not saying I…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I haz more I shall share now!
Demon: Hey, I took your soul last month and.
Corvina: No returns.
Demon: *sobbing* But it’s making me sad…Corvina: And then they ran into my knife. They ran
into my knife ten times.
Arabella: You mean you stabbed them?
Corvina: They ran into my knife.Nyx, grinning: I have a knife!
Grimm: Put it down, N… -
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 can I just say I LOVE SERIN AND HER CHARACTER/WORLD AND EVERYTHING!! I am already invested in this world and people u have created and it is so intriguing!! I love the greeting you have created and it’s just…Ah so awesome!
-
Esther replied to the topic My New WIP Chapter 1!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I love this version a lot more than the first version!! I could feel the sibling dynamic even more and connected with Iris and Asher more easily. I can’t wait to read more if you ever share!!
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Lol yeah. We thought about keeping it a secret at first and then we just couldn’t. 🤣
lol! XD
-
Esther replied to the topic My WIP!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
I might have missed this, but how does Amidala’s dad feel about Ev’s dad? Do they get along well? Does Ami’s father ever talk to Ev’s father about the way he treats his kids?
Ooooh. Really great question, actually! 😅 I’m thinkin’ that may come up at some point in the second book, cuz the second book is going to be more focused on…[Read more]
-
Orielle2023 replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
- Load More
