@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Aww that’s terrible!!
@freedomwriter76 lol, have you ever done that?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@devastate-lasting Hello again!! I remember you.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Thank you!!!
Yeah, Crosshair’s my favorite too. His pose is, in my opinion, the coolest one.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@theloonyone @loopylin That’s a good idea. I’ll hold off RP-ing till then, I guess.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello humans (I hope) in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!
I’m mineralizedwritings, I wright dystopian ya, draw, and do comicy stuffs.
A couple of newbie questions:
1. Describe your current story (or if you are writing more than one, your favorite)
2. What is your favorite of your characters to write and why?
3. How long have you been writing for?
4. Are snakes…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I KNOWWWWWWW!!!!
Yep, they both get redeemedddd!!!! <33333
Yay!!!!! <3 <3 <3 I can’t wait 😀
GIRLLLL!!!!!! 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I know 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭! @godlyfantasy12 It makes me look at Aramis in a whole new…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Lol!! Oh, he’s just in a castle a few hundred miles away…XD And I think he’s currently talking with Matthew XD.
That’s so sweet <3 <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh interesting! i might have seen some of that before actually. My dad really likes this old show called the three stooges, it has some moments like that. It’s quite racist at times (being such a old show) but I think his justification is that because he’s half Asian it’s not racist for him to watch it 😂 I didn’t know much of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Thank you! <3
Yeah, I had better get my baby back soon.
*glares at sunglasses wearing protection squad*
Where is he?
And yes he’s my Kandy Kaine 🥺. That’s what Lesli calls him too.
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
That drawing is beautiful. But the back story is 😭😭 NO!!! KAINE!!!
Awwww, Kaine and Everly’s relationship is so sweet.
And Kandy Kaine?! Pure gold XD!!
And yes, Kaine will be safe and protected in the protection squad *cue the protection squad jump out from a closet with sunglasses on*. We will make sure of it.…
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow!! I love those! I think my favorite is either Luke or Crosshair!! I really like your style!
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh my gosh!! That is so heart breaking 😭😭😭!! Oh!! I have a scene similar to that in my book! Tyrone reminds me of my character, Dylan. Poor Ty! I really want to read your book now. 😀
-
Esther replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lightoverdarkness6 @keilah-h @anyone-else-interested (Idk who all is on here.)
Ok… because of something that @princesachronicle22 said… I want to share this sad scene from my Refined Duology. Ty is narrating. For some backstory: Tyrone ran away from home at the age of 12 after his parents disappeared/died. He got…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I know!! My poor Ty!! 🙁
I do have a sad scene from the book I can share if you’re interested…
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ve written about two-thirds of it. Which is like 20 chapters. My books aren’t super long. At least this one won’t be. I have a feeling books 2 and 3 are going to be a little longer, tho.
-
Esther replied to the topic Biblical Fiction Ideas!! in the forum Biblical Fiction 3 years, 9 months ago
That’s exactly why I thought the life of Jonah would be so cool!!
Oooh. David and Absalom would be really cool to read fictionalized! (Is that a word??)
Ik! Simon is awesome! XD And his character arc is already in the Bible, so that’s one thing I don’t have to figure out. XD It would just be so cool to wr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Everton
Everton jumped out of his seat and ran to Aloth until he was only a few feet away. “You lied to us,” he said through clenched teeth.
“Ev!” Ami cried out. “He didn’t mean to.”
Aloth motioned towards Ami. “Listen to the girl.”
Ev glanced at Ami and back at Aloth. He looked him in the eye, wanting to say so much more, but…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Wow, another YA dystopian!
Lol ikr?!
Here is the rewritten blurb: (I keep rewriting it XD)
Twenty years ago, The Orb was put over all Aletheia by Bayron Len. Amidala Nadir and Everton Barlowe along with their families have been trapped in The Orb. Slowly but surely, The Orb closes in on Aletheia until it is down to just a few…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @loopylin @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6
Paxton
Paxton returned his attention back to Wolfgang, a smile plastered on his face. He peeked over his shoulder, brows furrowing, then tapped the older boy on the shoulder.
“W-Where’s the o-o-others?”
Luna
Luna shook Joshua’s hand, grinning. The little girl standin…[Read more]
- Load More
