@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome!
Weird meeting somebody who kinda knows me and I haven’t known them XD So glad you like my characters and thanks!
I’m mineralizedwritings, I write dystopian ya, draw, and make comicy stuffs!
I love Jesus. (obviously)
Same!!
I’m autistic. So I if I ask y’all to rephrase or clarify a question, please don…
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic incorrect quotes in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Ooooooo these are the best XD
Here are some of mine. (excuse the repeats)
(This one is slightly modified)
Teilo: Time for plan G.
Ingrid: Don’t you mean plan B?
Teilo: No, we tried plan B a long time ago. I had to skip over plan C due to technical difficulties.
Evander: What about plan D?
Teilo: Plan D was that desperate disguise a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@loopylin Thanks! I love writing those two XD
@princesachonicle22
“Very cool.” Maylee nods seriously at Serin’s explanation, despite not understanding it.
Ya’ll know who she got that from? XD
Ellie looks up at Serin as they walk and timidly asks, “Have you possibly seen a girl who looks a lot like me, but wearing yellow?”
Layson looks beh…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello guys! =)
It’s nice to actually get to talk to y’all now. *mind wanders to memories of reading the forum for the past few months…*
yikes that sounds kinda stalker-ish, sorryAnyways. Here are some things about myself.
- I love Jesus. (obviously)
- I really enjoy talking all things writing, but characters and arcs specifically.
- I’m…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
I liked that! I think some stanzas to separate it might help, I wasn’t quite sure how the flow was supposed to go.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello hello!
Dance is awesome! I’ve always kinda wanted to learn… but lol never got around to it. I’m mineralizedwritings, writer, artist, and maker of comicy thingys. We do have a little bit of poetry going on here sometimes! I write dystopian ya, but have recently tried working on a song on of the characters in my story will…[Read more]
-
Charityanne started the topic The Gentleman in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
One day when I was looking for a little peace and quiet, I saw a man with hat in hand and a small bouquet of violets, he introduced himself to me and I to him again and though his eyes said many things t’was little that was said. When he walked on I stood there long to ponder this young man, he was not unkind or rude to me he was a gentleman.
-
Charityanne replied to the topic Say and think in the forum Poetry Critiques 3 years, 9 months ago
Well done!
I love to read heartfelt poems and this was definitely vulnerably written.
again we’ll done!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Charityanne's profile was updated 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Charityanne started the topic Hi I’m new… in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Introduction (I guess)
About myself?…my name is Charityanne, I’m 19 (almost 20) I love to dance and be creative.
I started writing Peoms a few years ago, I write about reality, and beauty in nature mostly.I don’t know anyone who writes poetry sooo… I hope I can find like minded people here.😊
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Woah, your world building is so extensive! That’s really cool, and I love the lore behind it all. If you do those other drawings of her I would love to see them!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 That is really cool!! Do you have a picture of the Pelgarkine species you can show us?
-
Light replied to the topic What is going on anymore in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Hello and welcome back!! I never officially met you, but at the beginning of this year, I think in March, there was a short story contest, and I almost created a KP account in time to participate, but I wasn’t able to. Life, I guess. But I did read the short stories, and yours was so good!! I think it was called “Witches Son”…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Backstory RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 Haven’t been on this RP in a while, but I’ll try to get a reaction in.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @freedomwriter76 @felicity @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @esther-c @sarafini do I have to tag everyone or just the one who’s currently telling the story?
Feather/Crosshair
Jocelyn’s backstory.
This would be…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 Ooh, even though you’re not part of my RP your world sounds really cool!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 Yeah, I actually used a the cover from a book I like as the reference.

This was what I was going for.
-
Koshka replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
I’m currently sitting in on a quiz, so I have a minute. I don’t know if I’ll get another chance today, and I’ll be off and on for the next couple weeks, so maybe RP as you like and I’ll try to pop in when I can? Unless one of my charies need to respond, then like, triple tag me or something.*Shrug* I don’t…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Aww that’s terrible!!
@freedomwriter76 lol, have you ever done that?
- Load More
