@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Gwyndalf the Wise and
Light are now friends 3 years, 9 months ago -
Light replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
Great idea!! yeah, my charries (especially Asher and Matthew 😭 [My poor boys]) have anxiety/PTSD/etc. I’m not sure exactly sure which one (or if they have something different) yet.
I’ll be on and off of here!! 😀
-
Light replied to the topic I'm giving you permission to rant about your WIP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
You on?? I’m bored XD.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I will definitely be here some!! My charries go thru quite a lot… so they do have a few issues even if they might not technically be called “illnesses or disorders”
-
Light replied to the topic Er… Did I break the forum guidelines? in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
I think they made that when there wasn’t 20+ people on here XD. I think you’re fine, cuz everyone does it, bc we have so many people now XD!!
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
@mineralizedwritings I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS TO LAYSON!!!!!! AHHHHH
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 9 months ago
Well apparently I can’t tag more than 10 in forum guidelines… uh Idk I’m going to try to tag people I know read it or asked me to tag them? It’s still more than 10 😅 tell me if any of yall want me to stop tagging you!
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @theloonyone @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @orielle21 @felicity @arien @booksandbeakers @star…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Cool! My sister is doing it as well. Sisters and friends for the win XD
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic Resources for Writing Mental Illnesses/Disorders/Disabilities in the forum Characters 3 years, 9 months ago
I think putting this in the Character Forum makes sense since the characters are going to be the ones having these things. If not, oh well. I tried.
And now for tags: @godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @loopylin @orielle21 @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 @sarafini @folith-feolin @otherworldly-historian @mineralizedwritings
If I’ve tagged you and…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
My first time too! 😀
My sister and her friends from another christian writing forum will be doing it too, so I’m excited who I’ll have for teammates!
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh rats. KP must’ve decided the forum looked tasty, then.
Hmph. I’ll go re-make it. Thanks for the help!
And by the way, I love your plot twists and characters. Grimm and Paxton are my favorites. *insert heart*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
@princesachronicle22 I just realized how much Serin reminds me of my own character Allen. He comes from a species I didn’t create cause he’s from a fanfic, but his character is all my own. His skin and hair are more or less the same color as hers, but one of his eyes is orange and the other is red (something of a genetic defect), and his ears…[Read more]
-
Gwyndalf the Wise started the topic I'm confused. in the forum Questions and Support 3 years, 9 months ago
How do you know if a topic you made in a different forum is pending or it was created?
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 9 months ago
I didn’t make this, but whomever did was a genius. XD

-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
I’ll have to look up the music video. (I heard it on the radio)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
*claps of excitement* You too! =) I’ve never done it before.
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Hello there. Greetings and salutations. Other forms of 'hi.' in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 9 months ago
Whoops! It’s by David Dunn, apparently.
I know ‘Burn the Ships’ is by For King & Country though (right?), and I like that one.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I'm doing CWW this year. Is anyone else doing it? in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 9 months ago
Oh yay! Looking forward to seeing you there!
- Load More
