@felicity
Active 4 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 10 months ago
Wait, this is actually crazy, did you join kp after I stopped posting my story?? Tauren was my main oc for like 2 years! His story is the one I was writing when I joined kp, and it’s unfortunately been neglected for a bit. Who’s your Tauren I don’t think I’ve met him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months ago
@rae thank you! My dad said the same so it looks like this is a keeper!
My prose is weird lol. I kept it in my style (sorta like my fanfic) but I also wanted to inject a bit of the style from books I like.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months, 1 week ago
You guys can comment on the doc. If you haven’t seen me update it in a while, badger me into writing more (preferably here rather than there) lol
-
Keilah H. started the topic I DID IT GUYS, I WROTE AN ORIGINAL STORY in the forum Novel Critique Requests 10 months, 1 week ago
yep, it’s just a prologue and part of 1 chapter right now but hey! I actually did it!
here ya go if you wanna read it:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1-8Up1XMYeuBavdafSNez1AVIVX4v6inMa9Q4gXBeYpY/edit?usp=sharing
Now, to those who have read my fanfic, it does have identical species names to them, but know that the Argonites, Salamandrion,…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 10 months, 1 week ago
@whalekeeper BRUH THE MEMES LOLLL
-
Koshka replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Not that bored? Lol.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Would you like to do statistics homework with me? XD
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
From: Flax, 21st Palace avenue Guest unit #5
To: Brea
Hi Brea, I’m most sorry for my late reply, I considered sending this letter and changed my mind many times as I wasn’t sure you wanted one in the first place. Well, I’ve always wanted a penpal so at most maybe this can make your brother pleased. Feel free to let me know if you…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Hmm. That is an interesting method. Does actually sound better than what I’m used to.
Wait, you too? Do you mean like a kind of cranberry jelly salad?
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
XD
Sorry…
-
Koshka replied to the topic Why did you choose to write about your main character? in the forum Topic of the Week 10 months, 1 week ago
Ooof. I have way too many MCs. I’ll just pick my more current WIPs and forget about the back burners.
From Gold Eyes: The Wolves’ Tale I originally wrote Zlati and Vulka because I wanted to have twin characters who were copy-paste nor polar opposites–in other words, normal fraternal twins with full personalities and real twin dynamics (later in…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
Also…
I’m glad you people like cranberry sauce. It’s fun to make.
Still don’t get why people eat it though. And on turkey no less. *gags* -
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
-
Koshka replied to the topic Topic of the Week…? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*Whispers into the void*
But when Tomorrow came, no posting was somethinged…
-
Koshka replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
*back door creaks open*
So, I’m not joining back in, but I am avidly stalking, and the Seven Minutes phrase sparked this scene to mind (don’t know how) so you can blame that for this weirdness. Enjoy.
LeQroi
Seven minutes until dinner. The Master chef stood in the center of the kitchen, white leather boots glued in place. Literally. His glare…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
@koshka Yeah, that’s true.
I take the revived headcanon too because I like that ending a lot better, but I could see why one might not share that view.
-
Koshka replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 months, 1 week ago
**SPOILER DISCUSSED THROUGHOUT POST**
Hmm…I guess they could do what the book does with that spot pic of the First Well at the end. As if they’re saying “see, they found the well. Everything is going to be okay.” And then have Andrew Peterson come on and explain a bit. Or just end it with a couple flashbacks and have Janner’s Lay…[Read more]
-
Koshka replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 10 months, 1 week ago
- Load More
