@felicity
Active 4 months, 1 week ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 812
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh and you asked for the plot 🤦🏻♀️ Oops. XD Here’s the blurb for the trilogy:
They’ve been trapped inside The Orb for twenty years. It covered all of Aletheia. But it slowly closes in on the nation. The people stuck inside have no way to communicate to those outside. Families are separated. But the people have gotten used to…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks so much!!
Yeah, for sure! I do have the first draft of the first book posted somewhere on here, but it’s changed a lot since then. I’m actually planning to post the third draft as I edit it soon.
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, Marcurious sounds like a really cool character. 😁
Aww, thanks girl! I guess I haven’t really shared much writing on here lately. But I’ve started on the first draft of the second book, so I’ve been getting a lot more actual writing done. (Instead of just editing… editing… editing… 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do you mind if Hedieh finds Ottoline? Because she hasn’t really interacted with any of the other girls yet.
-
Esther replied to the topic New Story Idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
@spinnner4him
I love the theme and the story idea!! The only thing I’d be careful about is making the plot cliched. Some cliches aren’t bad it’s just something to look out for, especially on this story idea. But I also don’t know how you’re planning to go about writing it, or the actual details of the plot. Anyway, if you post anything about it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome!
You should totally read them!
The villains are human mutant sorts, who have been turned into lizards. They also elongate ssss’s like your character does!
“These ssstinky humansss” would be a common phrase 🤣
They are a christian fantasy allegory by Andrew Peterson. Themes are great, characters are great, the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
These look awesome, you guys!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Current WIP (badly in need of a title!) in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 11 months ago
It sounds really interesting! I’d think I’d have to know a little bit more to make any suggestions, since this is just the blurb, but it sounds awesome!
As for title ideas… I have no idea. XD The others’ suggestions are good. I’m terrible at coming up with titles. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aww, I love that!! Tauren and Lesli’s dynamic is one of my favorites. 🥰
I’d love to read the next part!!
I like it! I’d say just spend some time developing his character more if you aren’t sure what you want to go for yet. I develop characters by creating their personality and such, then writing…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank ya!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Girl your descriptions of emotions are SO good!!
Also your villains remind me of slarb from the wingfeather saga XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Everton: (tbh, his is probably my most favorite moodboard that I’ve ever made. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 11 months ago
Yesss, another moodboard topic!! XD
I have so so many. But for now I’ll just post the moodboards for my MCs
Amidala:

-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ikr? 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thanks!! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oooh, sounds cool!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure thing! Post whatever writing you like!
Lol, Ev and his constant attitude
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @smiley @hybridlore @keilah-h @trailblazor
Ignore that tag if you’re not interested!
I’ve been working on my second version (Not really draft, it’s a total re-plot) of book 1! Here’s a unedited…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey girl!! Yes it has been forever!! I’m sorry I haven’t been on in…almost 3 weeks 😅 Life’s been crazy. Today is my baby sister’s one year birthday 😭❤😭❤ I love her sooo much, she’s literally the most precious little thing 😭❤ She’s growing up way too fast 🥺
it’s totally fine! In person life is generally more healthy than…[Read more]
- Load More
