-
Snapper replied to the topic Creature Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years, 2 months ago
@warrioroftherealm Forgive my lateness in replying. :0
Well, I mean, it sounds like a pretty cool creature to me anyway. But um…what everyone else said, I suppose.
*shrugs* This is the worst two cents I’ve offered yet, but here it is anyways. 😛 -
Snapper replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@holly-nelson-gray I’m actually on the opposite coast. 😛 I really wish I could surf though.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Critique wanted for Snow White retelling in the forum Novel Critique Requests 9 years, 2 months ago
@northerner I might be able to, if I could work on it next week?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writing Conventions/Conferences/Contests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m in the same boat. Thanks for starting this! @graciegirl
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Kina Lamb changed their profile picture 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb and are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*blinks* Another new person! That’s two in one day. Yay!
Hello, I’m Elizabeth! I frequent the Writer’s Corner thread, as well as brainstorming threads of my own making. I’m working on a science-fiction story at the moment…do you have any Works in Progress? (WIPs?
@emily-voeller Also, just a heads up (because this stumps everyone who tries to…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-voeller I figured that out by your last names. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy check this out! Another Texan! 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-voeller I have no clue. It’s the way of greeting here at KP. Everyone fights and shoves to be the first person to say, “welcome to the bestistest place on the internet!” I’m surprised I was actually the first! @daeus do you have any idea? Oh yeah, bluegrass is really great. I like family bluegrass bands the best. What type of bluegrass…[Read more]
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon welcome! Looks like you’ve been thoroughly welcomed here already. 😀 😀 You’re @emily-voeller ‘s sister, right? I’m @daeus ‘s sister. 😀
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hey Ya'll in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@emily-voeller Welcome to the bestistest place on the internet! You + I have bluegrass loving-ness in common! Plus I play the piano and I just got a violin, though I don’t play it yet because I haven’t put the stickers on it. I also play the mandolin! You should definitely play the mandolin because it’ll be very easy to learn if you know the…[Read more]
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hm.. @shannon I like playing worshipful pieces from bands/artists like Hillsong, Kari Jobe, Chris Tomlin, and others.
-
Elizabeth's profile was updated 9 years, 2 months ago
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Interested in giving me some feedback? in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Most of my comments are either about word choice or sentence re-structuring. I don’t know if that helps…
Overall, the story is good! I love the concept.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Howdy Y'all! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@shannon Welcome to KP! Glad you found us. 🙂
So cool that you play guitar. So do I, and I sing too! Doing both at the same time is tons of fun.
Do you like writing short stories or poems?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins* Just had to throw that in there, huh? @holly-nelson-gray
Cool beans, guys.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Just Chatter #2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*chokes* They have an Australian Ninja Warrior? @holly-nelson-gray
- Load More
