-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Signing out now. Got most of my outline done–it’s a small project but it means a lot to me. @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*blushes* Thank you so much! @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
*grins* It’s a pen, actually. @bethanysinkyroses
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Writers' Corner #7 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
I’m here! I’ll be outlining a project for about half an hour. @bethanysinkyroses
How goes it?
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Brainstorming Zone in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@kate-flournoy You on? I need help.
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus Is there a way to change my tag? I feel awful for all the people who have to type it in…
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-Koch Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, give you a hearty handshake!
@that_writer_girl_99 My species is even rarer. I’m not right-handed. I’m not left-handed. I’m a combination of right and left-handed!
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@koryn-Koch Howdy! Me and my assistant, Aberdeen the Authorosaurus, give you a hearty handshake!
@that_writer-girl-99 My species is even rarer. I’m not right-handed. I’m not left-handed. I’m a combination of right and left-handed!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
*pouts* nah, it’s a thing I do to see if I’m the only left handed person on the forum. So far I am… @koryn-Koch
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@epicaddie2 Ah, yes, watch out for dragons. Some of us are in disguise. *blows a puff of smoke from her snout*
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Greetings and Salutations Fellow Wordsmiths in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Hello @koryn-Koch Welcome to KP! I’m sure you’ll love it here.
Are you left-handed or right-handed?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Weird novel idea in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years, 2 months ago
@mark-kamibaya So that’s what brainstorming looks like.
Awesome. -
Snapper replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
Yikes, I’m late.
Bad llama.
Anyways.
Hi, Addie! Welcome to KP! It’s great to have you here!
Word of warning in case you haven’t been warned. Watch out for dragons. 😛 -
Kina Lamb and
Koryn Koch are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie2 *gasps* You’ve never participated? Do you live in the U.S.? If so, you can participate!!! And you should!!! You might already know this, but…. this is how BB works:
-You sign up
-You get a discovery journal and a small stack of memory verses to memorize
-From June 5 until 8 weeks later, (whenever that is!) you go through the…[Read more] -
Kina Lamb and
EpicAddie2 are now friends 9 years, 2 months ago -
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Scripture Memorization! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
Isaiah 55:11
So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it.
-
Kina Lamb replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years, 2 months ago
@EpicAddie2 Thanks! God just all of a sudden blessed me with a really nice camera recently (I had a Nikon D3100 before that was ok but not good.) I’ve used it a lot and LOVE it, and Daeus made a video with it. He’s almost as happy about me getting it as I was myself about getting it! I think I only have a couple pictures on my site from the new…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 2 months ago
@leumeister Whatever works, right?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Way too many cliches in one place in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 2 months ago
@daeus When you mentioned the hills, I did think of Tolkien too. He does linger on his descriptions.
*hides in dragon hoard*
I will not tell anyone. 😛 - Load More
