@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Whoops! That tag didn’t work…@Adry_Grace
-
Ingrid replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@adrygrace Good to meet you!
I have to say I’m probably Team: Iron Man…sorry! 🙂
-
Greta and
Adry_Grace are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@adry_grace: Yep, my favorite books list is…really long, too. 😛 Maze Runner was good–have you read the other books in the series? I’ve heard from a lot of people that the Book Thief is great, but I’ve never read it. Maybe I’ll pick it up this summer. 😉 I’m pretty much planning on doing nothing else but reading and writing this summer. XD
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@overcomer Welcome to the conversation. Yay! A new state covered. Yes, I have read stuff about Virginia and the battles fought there. You also have famous Americans who came from that state. Stonewall Jackson to name one. I feel a bit sorry for him, because he was against slavery. But Virginia was for it, so he stay with his birth place and fought…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Yeah! I don’t feel like it’s autumn either. It’s going to be a hot week. 😀
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@Bluejay I’ve read one or two by Eleanor Spence and one (Lillipilly Hill)was alright, the other not so good. I didn’t particularly love either though.
The Christian Democratic Party has a good record in the NSW parliment.Another interesting thing about voting is that you number all the candidates in whichever order you want. The candidate with…[Read more]
-
Greta and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@daeus Thanks for the encouragement. We don’t seem to have any good people at all. And sometimes we have people who say good things and then they get in they change their views. I get really cross when they do that.
But I guess we will just have to wait and see what this year holds.
*May our leaders choose wisely and in a God-honouring manner.* -
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay voting is actually super easy. All you have to do is look at a candidate’s voting record. If they have consistently voted with what you agree, vote for them. If their voting is more then just ever so slightly inconsistent, don’t. If they say something contrary to their voting record, ignore them completely. If the candidate you like…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
Oh boy, you guys are making me so envious. Writes note to self – *create world of my own* Nods happily. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@kate-flournoy I have a “baby mind” when it comes to things like voting. I don’t know who the good party is and I don’t want to make the wrong choice and so forth. So yes, it kind of is a privilege, but really I’m quite happy not to do it. But I will have to, so I’ll try to do it with a smile on my face. 😉
@anna-brie My sister wants to know, have…[Read more] -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Other authors: Jackie French, Ethel Turner, Banjo Patterson, Justyn Walker, Allison Lester, Mem Fox, Eleanor Spence, May Gibbs, Dorothy Wall. There’s lots more but I wouldn’t read most of them.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Other authors: Jackie French, Ethel Turner, Banjo Patterson, Justyn Walker, Allison Lester, Mem Fox Eleanor Spence. There’s lots more but I wouldn’t read most of them.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, he has the best run campaign of any candidate period.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I’m really sad, cause I have to vote this year. *Oh bother!*
@bluejay what!? You lucky thing! I would give just about anything to be old enough to vote this election cycle. It’s a privilege, my dear girl! A PRIVILEGE! 😀
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it’s weird. Wikipedia explains it well.
The party’s centre-right ideology has been referred to as conservative, liberal-conservative, and conservative-liberal. The Liberal Party promotes economic liberalism.
So that’s where the name comes from.
@daeus Elizabeth II is the Queen of Australia. We are part of the British commonwealth…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it’s weird. Wikipedia explains it well.
The party’s centre-right ideology has been referred to as conservative, liberal-conservative, and conservative-liberal. The Liberal Party promotes economic liberalism.
So that’s where the name comes from.
@daeus Elizabeth II is the Queen of Australia. We are part of the British commonwealth…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it’s weird. Wikipedia explains it well.
The party’s centre-right ideology has been referred to as conservative, liberal-conservative, and conservative-liberal. The Liberal Party promotes economic liberalism.
So that’s where the name comes from.
@daeus Elizabeth II is the Queen of Australia. We are part of the British commonwealth…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@sarah-h Yes it’s weird. Wikipedia explains it well.
The party’s centre-right ideology has been referred to as conservative,[4] liberal-conservative,[5] and conservative-liberal.[6] The Liberal Party promotes economic liberalism.
So that’s where the name comes from.
@daeus Elizabeth II is the Queen of Australia. We are part of the British…[Read more]
- Load More
