@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Ingrid started the topic Hey, writers! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Just wanted to officially introduce myself…I’m Ingrid! I have numerous hobbies including WRITING (obviously, reading, drawing (and other art), singing, and acting. *draws huge breath* Okay, so some more about me: I live in Ohio on a small farm. I am the second oldest of five kids: four girls and a boy. (Oh, forgot to mention that I’m 13.)…[Read more]
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
I’m glad to know that I’m not the only one who has weird weather.
I think I’ll have to visit Virginia too, if I ever get over there. I don’t think any of my close writer friends are anywhere near there though.
-
Greta replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@adry_grace: Hehe, the life of a writer. XD Favorite books…hmm…well, I love the Harry Potter series, the Percy Jackson series, To Kill A Mockingbird, the Inheritance Cycle, Lord of the Rings… and I’m probably forgetting some. 😛
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
Ooh, missed you there, @sarah-h. Sorry. 😛
I’ve been touring around Jerusalem and Galilee once and picking grapes as a volunteer with HaYovel twice. (Second option is super-awesome you should totally do that)
And the anti Israel media. SOOOOO FRUSTRATING. GAH. O_o -
Rosey Mucklestone and
Tatiana are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to Kingdom Pen, @zoe-wingfeather!
Ohmygoodness you’re a curly girl? *gasp*
I FOUND ANOTHER HOBBIT HEAD GUYS. FINALLY. XD
So, what’re you a fangirl of? Mainly? 😉 -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@zoe-wingfeather Uh oh. Who sassed? *looks around* *covers mouth*
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@adry_grace Sooo… what do you like to write? This is a writers’ forum, after all. 😉
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@damaris-tutor Wow that would be quite the move! Very dramatic change! I have friends who live in the southern part of Texas and some who live at the border of Oregon and Washington. Both very neat states though!
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 7 months ago
@bluejay Yes I did see the Joseph in 2011! Best theater show I’ve ever seen!
Wow you had the lead roles there!! How exciting! I’m taking it you like musicals then. And yes the Sound of Music is on my bucket list as well. But it’s been performed around here so often that it might be awhile before a theater decides to do that show. Next week though…[Read more] -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
*claps hands in childish glee* It’s been a while since I heard Grover!
Welcome @adry_grace! So very nice to have you!
Random get to know you question… Would you consider yourself more of a country mouse? Or a city mouse?
(I’m a country girl 🙂 Nothing like the sweet fresh air and view of the country life!) -
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
*Enthusiastically waves* Welcome @zoe-wingfeather!
Fabulous to have you aboard the KP Forum!
Don’t hesitate to jump in on discussions. That’s the fastest way to figure out how things work and we can always use a fresh perspective. -
Ingrid and
Adry_Grace are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Welcome to the forum! What kind of fantasy do you like to write? Like medieval fantasy, or like… really weird… impossible… awesomeness with world hopping and portals and time jumping? I think I write a mix of both, though I tend to lean heavily towards realism… 😉
@zoe-wingfeather— cool. 😀
And sorry— I didn’t catch the reference…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic In the words of the greatest spider in history: Salutations. in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
@Adry_Grace
I’m sorry, okay? LOL I really, actually don’t want the fight to happen at all… -
Daeus replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Hello
Hi
Great to have you
I like the punctuated thinking -
Ingrid and
Josiah DeGraaf are now friends 10 years, 7 months ago -
Greta replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Oops…@zoe-wingfeather
-
Greta replied to the topic er….hello sweetie in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 7 months ago
Bonjour, Chloë! @zoë-wingfeather
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Wow I just created a world and now I want to share it with you! in the forum Fantasy 10 years, 7 months ago
It is totally an excellent brain exercise, @bluejay. Do it. 😉
And thanks @levipierpont! That’s really cool— I hadn’t thought about giving them physical limitations that extend to the entire race. That’s really… I hadn’t thought about it. 😀
- Load More
