@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Anybody read the Giver Quartet? I’m on book 3 at the moment.
Wouldn’t call them a favorite, but they are interesting… -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Take notes on people’s interactions for the best character interactions.
Man, we writers are a creepy bunch, aren’t we?
We’re all stalkers here. XD -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Ahoy, Cap’n! Shiver me timbers, thar’s not a blathering speck o’ booty in sight! What’s a self-respectin’ pirate to do, Cap’n, I’m askin’ ye?!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Hey everybody. Doing my standard routine here (only a half hour late). You all should really get a standard routine. They’re great. So this if you want to join along.
For @bluejay specifically though, this means that now you officially have to write today.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Don’t even try it, guys. I’m hopeless. I don’t even like coffee mom-style— a little bit of coffee with my cream and sugar. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@overcomer awwwww… all you guys’s overwhelmingly positive reaction has been so encouraging. Thanks so much. 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Oh no! Disliking coffee is one of the worst kinds of maladies. We need someone experienced…a doctor… *lightbulb* @bluejay We need a doctor here! 😛
@hannah-c Ha, we totally should. 😛
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Little Problem Here in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Yep, pretty much my first. I’ve done a comic ditty here and there, but nothing I would call ‘real poetry’. 🙂 Glad you liked it @jadamae!
-
Greta and
Christine Eaton are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay very sound advice. I shall maybe possibly not consider not doing it. *cue evil chuckle* 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
…don’t tell me that you…don’t like…frappuccinos?
@Gretald I hate to tell you… but I don’t like frappuccinos. I don’t even like coffee. 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-c Haha, I guess we’re all stalkers then. *looks around for someone to stalk* XD 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen If you have trouble concentrating, you might want to check out the forum topic “writers corner”. It’s a little system we’ve created that helps us concentrate better.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Nooooooooooo……@daeus you did it again. And tried to do it behind my back!!!! Kate, no more ice creams!!! (At least for a week). 😀
-
Greta replied to the topic Knightings of the KeePers. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae: Awesome! Then I dub thee “Keeper of the Violin and Duchess of Ultimate Frisbee.” 😀
~The Peaceful One, Knight of Mythnia, the realm of the KeePers
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen
A very warm welcome to you, Hannah! Great to meet you! *eyes widen in disbelief* Woah, that’s a lot of countries…! 🙂 Hey, I love chocolate WAY too much too! Anyway, hi! -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, you’ve traveled! Mission work, I assume? And yay! Your favorite authors are some of mine as well! Have you read Gaskell’s ‘North & South’?
And which if R. L. Stevenson’s stories do you like— I’ve read some that I’ve loved, and one in particular I absolutely could not stomach. 😛Welcome to KP, and many— er— happy… returns? Somehow…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy …don’t tell me that you…don’t like…frappuccinos? 😛
-
Greta replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy…don’t tell me that you…don’t like…frappuccinos? 😛
- Load More
