@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Favorites? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury I’ve read the first book and enjoyed it well enough. But our library doesn’t have the others and I didn’t feel like buying them. Have you seen the movie The Giver? I almost liked it better than the book; there was more of a conclusion.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury That should be my motto. Absolutely love it. 😉
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @sarah-h It’s Charlotte. 😀 (And thank you. I’ve always wanted to look like a movie star. 😀 😀 😀 )
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
608 words. I’m still working on Chaos. At the moment both cats in the story (missy and chaos) are lost. *Poor Jess and Grace* I’d better hurry and finish it for their sake.
@anna-brie (Nice picture) 🙂 😉I’ll tag you @daeus so you know what I did in my half hour of writing. 😀
-
Anna Brie changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I got 555 words I’m fairly happy with. It was one of the scenes I had plotted. How did you go?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Alright @anna-brie I’m here and writing.
-
BlueJay changed their profile picture 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy
That’s worth an attempt at designing. 😛

-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie I’ll be there.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay 3:00 til 3:30 would be good. I want to get a bit of sewing done and I’m a little lost with my story and need some time to decide what I’ll write.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@anna-brie I’m sitting write in front of my computer. (Yes, I know I spelled “right” the wrong way.) 😛
What time would you like? I have to write for half an hour definitely. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay are you around this afternoon sometime?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks @reaganramm for the info and facts on Florida. I’m guessing when we actually start reading stuff about that state I’ll have more questions, but what you gave us is great for starters. Appreciate it. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Ink/ calligraphy in the forum Art 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow! @david. That looks really amazing…awesome…beautiful…wonderful…*goes to dictionary to find more words.* 🙂
(P.S. I like your D in your name when you sign it. Very creative.) -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Try your tag again @Adry_Grace
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
My goodness!!! Everyone needs a doctor.
@gretald, @kate-flournoy, @christi-eaton Um, I can’t really help with the coffee problem cause I don’t drink coffee either. (my dad does though)
@ardy_grace Are you hurt? Just cause you’ve never ridden a horse is no reason to fall off. He was a very safe horse, I can assure you. The best type. *I hope* And…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus Sure I’ll write for half an hour. You’ll have to tell me how you went and we’ll play it like we actually wrote together. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@christi-eaton We have a national park close by and I like to go there. I also like zoos. But I’m content with going to friends’ houses. 😀
Every Wednesday!?! That would be so awesome. You must have a lot of fun. 😀 😀 😀 -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes @Adry_Grace, they do— it’s a quill pen stuck upright in a mug of coffee. Printed in large, blocky letters on the mug is the motto: ‘If you can’t be brilliant, odd will do.’
*ecstastic squeal* I’m so proud of myself! I designed the universal writer’s flag! Millions will rally to my standard! Chaaaaaaaaaarge!!!
- Load More
