@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well Hannah, I guess it’s good recycling – use what you have to the best of your ability.
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I can definitely see your point and I know reading that would frustrate me as well. I think Dickens was a great writer, but one thing that usually annoys me about his novels is that in each one I’ve read/heard about, everyone is always connected/related somehow. : Everyone’s related to everyone. 😛
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Thanks ya’ll! 😀
@sarah-hoven – My family doesn’t do mission work anymore, but my parents are really involved in street evangelism now. I’m not exactly sure how China is toward Christians now. I was eight the last time I visited China, and at the time it was just passing through on our way to Mongolia – where we were missionaries. So basically we…[Read more] -
Hannah Olsen posted an update 10 years, 5 months ago
Live in such a way that if anyone should speak badly of you, no one would believe it. –Audrey Hepburn
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Nice job! @bluejay I read that book forever ago. It was fun seeing it brought to life! I would just echo what Rosey said about not having to move all the time 🙂
-
Rolena Hatfield replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*jumps in to this convo with both feet* I never understood why writers used that phrase-ology in the first place. How else would I jump in, with just one foot? But I have two! And it’s just not possible to jump in with three. Despite the fact that some people in this conversation have more than the usual number of thumbs, I have a normal number of…[Read more]
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, @bluejay! That must have taken a LOT of patience! Great job! @writefury Very nice!!!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Sorry to say, but I just realized that I won’t be available tonight. Tomorrow should be good though.
-
Kate Flournoy and
Hannah Carmichael are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury — Awesome! I recognized the font from picmonkey ;D It’s one of my favorites! I sent the source on to Laurel. She may have to use a different one because licenses and stuff, but we’ll still give ya credit for the awesome idea. 😉
-
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years, 5 months ago
Awesome job, Tessa! 😀 One thing I would say would be the the legos don’t have to be in motion all the time. Cedric seemed a little twitchy when he was in bed. 😉
My brother made this with Daniel’s lootcrate video: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0By9RBL2p2J_NQ1c5Z3JpdFhyVkk/view?usp=sharing -
Rosey Mucklestone replied to the topic Writing Advice in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae Perfect timing actually. I just finished my chapter and I realized I have to do some research before the next one.
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Tricks. I wondered about that. I like tricks when I do them. But when there done to me … harrumph!
Don’t say any more.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Daeus you won’t be. Things are not always as they seem… and even someone as simple and straightforward as Boffin can have a few tricks up their sleeve. 😉
I can’t say anymore. Finish the book.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@jadamae Sounds great.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
I’m going to be writing till about 11:30 if anyone wants to join.
-
Greta replied to the topic Little Sailboat Poem in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
@writefury Wonderful poem! I like it. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic I'm So Mad At Dickens!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy. Well good. I guess. I’m still mad at Dickens for doing this to me, but I guess as long as I’m not mad at the end of the book it will be ok.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@Bluejay That’s alright. Your loss, not mine. I got stuff written. I’m going out tomorrow morning (driving Dad as preparation for a driving test next week) and I don’t know what time I’ll be back home.
- Load More

That’s a great quote, @hannah-olsen! Another quote I love from her is, “Nothing is impossible. The word itself says ‘I’m possible.'”
Me too! I love that one! I’m sort of an Audrey Hepburn fan… 😀
Haha, yeah. Audrey Hepburn is pretty great. 🙂
Yo, that is an awesome quote. @hannah-olsen
I love the one you quoted too @gretald. Very clever. 🙂
Yeah, Audrey Hepburn has some great ones. 😉 @bluejay
@bluejay: thanks! Its one of my favorite quotes!!