@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing done. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus I’d probably cry too hard to sing it. I really enjoy getting some serious writing down. If you want, what we can do for Tuesday/Wednesday, is you write for half an hour whenever and when I get home, I’ll do it. We’ll post our total and that kind of stuff, if you want. That way we get stuff written. 🙂
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
*hands out ear plugs* Here guys, the red cross thought you might need these.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah Huzzah
🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 :)…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay. Thanks for the notice. Maybe you can sing a sad little ballad about how you can’t always write trough the diddly dather day.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they are going to town and the other nursery rhymes enter the story. Such as ‘pussy in the well.’…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
At the moment @overcomer I’m working on a short story about the three little kittens who lost their mittens. Well, they didn’t actually, they traded them for hot cross buns from the hot cross buns man. So, I don’t know if you can tell from that, but they go to town but the other nursery rhymes enter the story too. Such as pussy in the well. That’s…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@hannah-olsen Yeeesssshh! A fellow Cristo-er. Many treasure maps and no poison be with you.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic @random person in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 5 months ago
As far as I can tell @vanna you only have a short amount of time to edit a post. If you leave the conversation or someone else posts a new comment, you won’t be able to fix up mistakes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus This is for every Wednesday (your Tuesday) I head out for my singing lesson, so I won’t be able to write with you today. 🙁
-
BlueJay replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you don’t care about lunch cause you’re in the middle of writing.
You know you’re a writer when you ask for five more minutes to finish this scene and you end up leaving an hour later. 🙂 -
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
You know you’re a writer when you stay up till twelve o’clock just to finish a conversation to your satisfaction.
-
Hannah Olsen and
Vanna are now friends 10 years, 5 months ago -
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@Vanna alright I’ll help it come back too. Huzzah. Welcome to KP. Huzzah. That’s great that you’ve joined up. Huzzah. It is a great place for Christian writers such as yourself. Huzzah. Huzzah. Huzzah.
*There, did that bring it back?* -
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Wow, it’s great! 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic @random person in the forum Questions and Support 10 years, 5 months ago
@vanna That’s cause not everybody uses their name for their tag. It’s like twitter if you’ve ever used that. Everybody has a name that they go by, but they also have a name that they use for a tag. To get their tag, click the blue text below their picture profile (that’s their name) and it will bring you to their profile page. There, right to the…[Read more]
-
Daeus replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Augh! We were posting at the same time, @Daeus.
@kate-flournoy Noooooooooooooo!!!! The world’s gonna blow up!
-
Daeus replied to the topic W.I.P. Lounge Club (Writers Only!) in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy And I thought rewriting my novella took a while. Wow!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Greetings! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
Augh! We were posting at the same time, @Daeus. 😛
- Load More
