@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Yes it is, @bluejay— Pixar’s ‘Lifted’. It’s absolutely hysterical.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
BTW @kate-flournoy, is that video clip from a short??? Cause I think I’ve seen it and it was soooo good. 😀
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
We need to have a doctor on staff when Tessa’s asleep and I’m not qualified.
It’s weird to have someone write that you’re asleep. Anyway I’m here. Definitely green. But only the alien will stay green @daeus. It is quite normal, although I think @kate-flournoy to it to another level, for someone to turn green when sick with shock. So @hope, you…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@daeus, no problems. We can try tomorrow. 🙂
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay: Sweet! I went to one of the screenings and I loved it so much!
-
Hannah Olsen replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 5 months ago
@ivy-rose: that’s awesome!!! I live not too far from Coeur d’Alene, so we’re actually really close! 😀 That’s so cool you like historical fiction too! What’s your favorite time era to read/write?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic How has your character changed? in the forum Characters 10 years, 5 months ago
Ooh @hope those are so fun… 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Isn’t it, though? 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Well … that’s an … interesting … role model.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
YES!!!!! SUCCESS!!
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
Sure— but hang on, I think I may have figured it out. Here goes @Daeus:

-
Daeus replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy I’m not sure. Could you just post the link and I’ll see if I can try to figure it out?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
When I click on an image and the image itself is in the center of a grey/black mat that fills up my entire computer screen, I just copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of the page. What am I doing wrong?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
When I click on an image and the image itself is in the center of a grey/black mat that fills up my entire computer screen, I just copy and paste the url from the address bar at the top of the page. What am I doing wrong?
-
Daeus replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@kate-flournoy Where are you getting the url from?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
*does quick search of her own* @Daeus I second the motion. 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
@bluejay Unfortunately something came up and I won’t be able to write tonight. If anybody wants to do a writing match anytime in the afternoon though (my afternoon), I’ll join you.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
*sigh* No such luck. The image setting hates me.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Mercy Killings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 5 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic A Story by a Seven Year Old in the forum Short Story Critiques 10 years, 5 months ago
Hmmmm @the-happy-bookaholic *does quick search* You know that’s nice and all but I would recommend keeping your fandom to more traditional fields.
- Load More

