@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Writer's Corner in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Hmm, not sure that made the most sense @his-instrument. the b makes things bold. the i italicizes (just make sure you highlight what you want changed. and b-quote is if you are quoting what someone else says. Maybe that is explained a bit better. If you want to know anything else, I’m sure there is someone else out there more experienced than I am. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Greetings and salutations! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
(I can’t figure out how to italicize…sorry!)
When you are typing a post you have the options for b i link
b-quote
Does that help?
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
@hope @gretald Yes I have seen it. In fact I posted that question just after I watched it. I haven’t seen Fireproof or Courageous as of yet, but I’ve seen the first two. That movie makes me CRY LIKE CRAZY!!!! It was very well done. And there are some very VERY VERY funny moments in there. And a great battle plan. PRAYER!
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
@ingridrd and @bluejay we must be twins with different ages and different parents. 🙂
Haha There’s a story idea for you. Only we’d have to be triplets, not twins.
Oo I love Emily Elizabeth Black’s music too. I can play one of her simple songs on the keyboard, but my younger sister is much better than me.
🙂 😛 😀 -
Daeus started the topic Endings in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I think I’ve been hearing some talk about trouble with endings recently and I thought it would be good to have a thread about it. This is all for discussing how to come up with a good ending for your story, the psychological importance of knowing your ending, discussing good examples, etc. If we all work together, we should be able to lay down…[Read more]
-
Greta replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Literally laughing out loud when I read that. 😛 @spradlin
-
Greta replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Will do.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Sounds good!
-
Daeus replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Ok then, I think we’re ready to go. Between now and next Monday, get the first two chapters read. Have fun everybody!
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*bows* I’ll be here all week. 😀 @gretald
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
😀 @gretald
-
Greta replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
Haha @spradlin 😛
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Plot & Characters— Inseparable. in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
*appears in customary ploof of smoke* *provides the many thumbs up*
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’ll have it within the next 24 hours!
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Oh, cool
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
🙂 😉 😛
-
Daeus replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
🙂
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic What Book Are We Going To Read? in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 4 months ago
I’ve dug my book out. Ready and reporting for reading.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Hello Awesome Peoples! in the forum Start HERE 10 years, 4 months ago
Combinations transform into emoticons, but I only know some of the simple ones. : ) (with no spaces) gives you 🙂 for example. ; ) gives you 😉 and : P gives you 😛 Beyond that, I’m not sure though you can look up online guides for all kinds of things.
- Load More
