@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Position requires tagging people for most things, having them vote, counting up the tally, considering the popular vote and possibly overturning thought that is discouraged and should only be done if the book is one that there is significant dislike for among the minority or is way too long or something. You also need to have some skill…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Fruits of the Spirit in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
@everyone. Thanks. I’ve now changed the word that was bothering people and I’m very happy with it. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus What does the position entail? (Is that the right word???)
-
Daeus replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@bluejay Aaaaaaahh, yes… Another book. Ok, so I’d really like to do another book, but as it turns out, my schedule is tighter than I thought it would be. Unfortunately, I just can’t handle a book club anymore. However, if anyone would like to take the position over for me, I’d be perfectly happy to see the work carried on.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@dragon-snapper Thank you. I haven’t finished it yet, but it’s good.
I sat down fifteen minutes ago, but couldn’t get any ideas going. I’ll try tomorrow, but it will be late, as I’m out till around 10.Maybe I’ll just go back to reading. *walks off, nose stuck in book*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
*texts you hurriedly* @dragon-snapper I will be writing at 8 and not a moment before. I am in the middle of a very exciting and “boring” book. And even though it’s only a few minutes of reading, I have to continue. But I should be writing today.
That is if I don’t get stuck in my book.
*sends message*
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The sign of the four in the forum Book Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@daeus Are you going to do another book soon??? Just curious. 🙂
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
Well, I call my self a country girl, but I’m not by any means a farm girl. I’m probably spoilt. I’d hate living in a city or even a town, but I’m nana animal person, and our house is very comfortable. But I can build, so that’s one thing.
We live 25 or so minutes from the edge of a city,so There’s all those conveniences.
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@anna-brie Ah, so that’s the problem *runs to check* *nods sagely* Yep, I’ve only ever done camp nano, so I guess I’m not official yet. 😉 The site isn’t letting me get on right now for some reason, but I’ll try again tomorrow and notify you when it’s all set up.
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic It's Time for War. ~NaNoWriMo'16~ in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@hope You’re on the Camp NaNoWriMo website, not nanowrimo.com You use the same username and password, but you actually need to log in there for it to create that half of your account. No wonder I couldn’t find you, you’re not actually there.
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago

Here’s a non-anthro one for you. A chibi Flash XD I took this picture with my dad’s smartphone instead of scanning it so it may show up different.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
XD
Ah, so you have a bit of everything. That’s awesome. We live twenty minutes from town, but we head in every week, so that’s nice. It’s weird, even though I’ve grown up in the country, I feel I’m more like a town girl. Maybe I’m only saying that because I don’t live there.
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Some Character Illustrations by Lightningmouse in the forum Art 10 years, 1 month ago
Ooo, those are cool. I love 1st, 2nd, and 4th one especially. I wish I could draw my own characters that well. *sighs* I guess I’ll settle for pinterest. What type of story is this?
@hope Thanks! 😀 It gets easier if you have a style to copy off of and if you practice a lot.
It’s a Redwall fanfiction-type thing, probably a web serial past t…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse replied to the topic Where do you live? in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years, 1 month ago
@lightningmouse The Americans might not be interested, but the Aussie is. What’s it like where you live???
XD
It’s a kinda strange mix of hills, woods, and suburb. I live in the eastern part, right at the edge of the megatropolis (it can be called that, at least from what I’ve read, because of the constant collection of very close towns g…[Read more]
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
@jadamae HELLO FELLOW PENNSYLVANIAN!
-
Lightningmouse posted an update 10 years, 1 month ago
When you have that gap in your novel totally figured out, neglect to write it down, and then forget everything you came up with and have to start from scratch O_o
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 10 years, 1 month ago
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Alia! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I’m Ingrid. 🙂 🙂 🙂
Oooo. I love the name. And I think that’s a great trilogy title.
So, you need a name for the individual books in the trilogy. I think I need just a bit more information before I begin giving you ideas (and mark my words, they may not be good ones. 😉 ) -
Ingrid replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Alia! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I’m Ingrid. 🙂
Oooo. I love the name. And I think that’s a great trilogy title.
So, you need a name for the individual books in the trilogy. I think I need just a bit more information before I begin giving you ideas (and mark my words, they may not be good ones. :)) -
Ingrid replied to the topic Need a Title in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 10 years, 1 month ago
Hello, @Alia! I don’t believe I’ve had the pleasure of meeting you yet. I’m Ingrid. 🙂
Oooo. I love the name. And I think that’s a great trilogy title.
I have a question: are you asking for advise on the names of the individual books in the trilogy? I may have missed that… - Load More

@jadamae Same here! I’m in the southeast, but not too far south. Sort of hills-and-valleys area. 🙂 I saw in the Where do you live topic that you’re near Amish country?
Cool XD I always thought Bird-in-Hand was a cool name, y’know? 😀 I’m between Allentown and Philadelphia-ish.
*comes back way too far into the future* I’m so sorry I took this long. I can be terrible at this punctuality stuff.
Well, I mainly like to write sci-fi and fantasy stuff, though I have ideas for steampunk stuff. As for interests (other then writing), I like to play my guitar a lot, eat food, listen to music, sleep, and draw. Not always in that…[Read more]
Yep; it’s sort of a smaller genre, but some people think it’s gonna get more popular after another few years or so.
I am! That sounds cool XD
Actually that isn’t all that weird. I’m a guy, but I’ve been accidentally referred to as a girl on the internet before 😐 Huh. Anyways yeah 🙂