@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
Greta replied to the topic Workshopping/Critique in the forum Poetry Critiques 10 years ago
@zcpeterson
I love your poem! Overall, I think the meter should be a bit more consistent (for example, in the last stanza), but other than that, it’s a great poem. 😉Or can hold every bird in it’s flight
That would be “Or can hold every bird in its flight.” Sorry, had to fix that. 😀
@sarah-hI’m not very good at critiquing poetry though; Kat…
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
Hurray @dragon-snapper!
*salutes*
Wordsmith and legendweaver reporting for duty.
I’m planing to finish editing my novel, Fidelyon in a few weeks. I’m also hoping to finish my third Legends of Light novella and get that polished up enough for beta-readers by the end of October (or November). And I’m attempting NaNo this year! *brandishes pen,…[Read more]
-
Julia R. and
Zelphia Peterson are now friends 10 years ago -
BlueJay and
Zelphia Peterson are now friends 10 years ago -
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
*brandishes long sword* Let’s do this! I’ll probably just be aiming for writing a poem a month or something because life is crazy! But it sounds awesome!
-
Julia R. posted an update 10 years ago
If you live in the Northern Hemisphere…
Happy Autumn!If you live in the Southern Hemisphere (@bluejay….)
Happy Spring!
What do you all of you love most about Autumn or Spring?-
@julia-r Thank you. It’s really weird because, going by the calendar we have been in spring for 23 days. *calendars* 😛 My favourite thing about thing about spring is that the next season is summer and I loooooove SUMMER!!! 🙂 🙂 No, I like spring too. I love being able to head outside and enjoy the fresh air. It is a beautiful day out there t…[Read more]
-
Well, I’d have to say, unfortunately, that autumn is my least favorite season. I like autumn, but I like all the other seasons better. The part of autumn I don’t like is when after all the leaves have fallen off, and the world is all barren and wet and moldy, like around November. I love the corn maze, apple-cider, and pumpkin cookie part of fall,…[Read more]
-
Oops, @bluejay, I forgot to tag you! Read my previous post 🙂
-
Yeah, I have to say that’s a pretty dismal part of autumn. The colours are always pretty though. 🙂
Pumpkin cookies sound yummy. Yes, do post the recipe. 🙂 *yummy*
@julia-r-
Speaking of recipes, here is my favorite soft pretzel recipe. These are so delicious! A lady in our life group brought these once and they were gone in an instant!
http://allrecipes.com/recipe/6966/soft-pretzels-ii/?internalSource=staff%20pick&referringId=16220&referringContentType=recipe%20hub&clickId=cardslot%206 -
Awesome. They sound very yummy. 🙂
-
-
-
-
-
Autumn and spring are actually my favorite seasons, so I like pretty much everything about them. Let’s see…I love that everything blooms in the spring; all the flowers are sprouting, and the birds are back from the south. *sighs happily* I love fall because of the weather (at least in Ohio): not too cold and not too hot. I also just love the…[Read more]
-
Whoops! Forgot to tag you. @julia-r 🙂
-
Ohio (as you might remember, I live here too!) has awesome weather. It gives you just the right taste of each season. Warm and sunny in spring, hot enough to swim in summer, cool enough for corn mazes and apple cider, and plenty of snow in winter. My favorite season is spring, because it’s just so beautiful, and my birthday is in spring :). We…[Read more]
-
-
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
Wow! Nice work. 🙂 -
Ingrid replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson
It looks like I’m the sanestest person here. It is wonderfulling to meat you! *insane laughter* *struggles to keep a straight face*
Seriously now. Welcome!
@bluejay, I’ll take some of that chocolate! You know what they say: “Eat a chocolate bar every day, and the doctor will stay far away!” Something like that. 🙂Okay, I’m done.
-
Greta replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
I really like it! The rhyme and rhythm are really good, and I love the subject of the poem. 🙂 Keep up the great work! -
Greta replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years ago
@Corissa-maiden-of-praise
I’m the same way, except leaning more toward an introvert! Some days I really want to socialize and have fun socializing and other days I just want to sit in my room and read. 😛 So I guess I’m an extroverted introvert. 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson
Well hello and welcome (officially) to the bestistest place on the internet! 🙂 What are some of your favorite books? POETRY! Yes. I like poetry. 🙂 I think I remember one of your poems that was posted on the website. It was a really good poem, I remember. 🙂
@kate-flournoy Congratulations on your fantabulous word masterpiece.…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic You know you are a writer when… in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
You are lucky with your dreams, @corissa-maiden-of-praise. Mine aren’t nearly as exciting. I do dream about some books or movies on occasion, but not my own. My own ‘exciting’ dream last week had to do with my brothers getting up earlier and me trying to keep them in bed so I could have some quiet time… *smirks*
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
*stalks around poem, examining it from all angles* *nods sagely, pretending I know about poems* *prepares life-changing words of wisdom* I…like it.
-
Daeus replied to the topic The (Awesome) Summer Writing Club! in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@overcomer Yep. I’ll be writing that as soon as I can get the time away from editing my other works.
-
Sarah Spradlin replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
Love this! It reads like a prayer, which is really cool. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@sarah-h Professional in what way? it is certainly more than a hobby. She takes commissions and gives art lessons.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@sarah-h Professional in what way? She gives art lessons.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago

- Load More
