@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic A Tale From Two Views in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
I’m in a state of emergency
My body is alive with electricity
I didn’t volunteer to do this task
I’m a victim wearing a mask.
I am definitely not a librarian
Why should I have to care then?
When I saw what I would have to do,
I gave a yelled of surprise, it’s true.
And when I learn how it worked
An exclamation from me was jerked.
This assignm…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
THE DAY BEFORE YOU LEFT???? Now that is weird. So you go to bed at 10pm and get up at 4am? That would be right if you are asleep from noon to 6pm my time.
@corissa-maiden-of-praise -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
THE DAY BEFORE YOU LEFT???? Now that is weird. So you go to bed at 10pm and get up at 4am? That would be right if you are asleep from noon to 6pm my time.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@winter-rose Yes I can write, but only for 20 minutes.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Yes, you were write. (right) 🙂 (I love writing it like that.) *giggles.* Yes, we call it lunch. We have breakfast, lunch and tea. So are you asleep when I post this? Which state are you from?
A typical day for me??? Chores and laptop. 🙂 Writing and sleeping. Dreaming and playing. 😀 😀 😀 I have a lot of time to spare…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Writers' Corner 2 in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-or-praise Yes, you were write. (right) 🙂 (I love writing it like that.) *giggles.* Yes, we call it lunch. We have breakfast, lunch and tea. So are you asleep when I post this? Which state are you from?
A typical day for me??? Chores and laptop. 🙂 Writing and sleeping. Dreaming and playing. 😀 😀 😀 I have a lot of time to spare…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Sharing and How to Do It in the forum Art 10 years ago
Any luck @julia-r
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
Oh goody. It worked. Enjoy having a look at the paintings there. 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Art Work in the forum Art 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise Thank you. (well, for her) 🙂
link I don’t know if this will work, but this is a link to her facebook page. -
Anna Brie replied to the topic MBTI in the forum Characters 10 years ago
I recently stated leaning more about how MBTI works. It’s actually not four scales you sit somewhere on. The letters are not as useful as they appear. It’s actually about the way you thought processes work.
Reading the descriptions for the types is probably more useful than doing the tests. Those things are inaccurate.This website was very…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Take Thou Mine Hand in the forum Poetry 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise
Well done. It’s beautiful. 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 🙂 -
BlueJay replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper *hurries in tripping over her cape in her haste* Yes, I want to be part of this. What am I planning to do? I don’t know. *goes away to think* 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson You come from Minnesota! Believe it or not but that is the very state my sisters are studying. (We are doing a state per week)
What can you tell us about Minnesota? Two questions from one of my sisters, 1. Do you have a state animal? 2. Do you have the black bears? -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Bible Challenge in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
My understanding of the difference between courtship and betrothal is that in courtship you have a formal time of getting to know each other on a deeper level and investigating the others beliefs to determine whether marriage is a good idea.
Betrothal on the other hand goes from friendship to engaged. They do get to know each other but…[Read more] -
Daeus replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@christi-eaton Oh, sure. It’s coming along pretty well so hopefully won’t be too long.
@zcpeterson Thou art officially warned to read the count of monte cristo, the punishment for not doing so being that you will not have read it, at which apocalypse the angels will surely weep for you.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@corissa-maiden-of-praise WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!! You are doomed to bliss. Dooooooooooooomed.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
My goals are by the end of the year to totally finish up with editing Edwin Brook as well as totally finishing up my novelette (btw @kate-flournoy, are you still up for that?), and then I want to get the first draft of my next novel written.
-
Ingrid replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
*grabs bow and shoulders quiver* Brilliant! I’m in!!!!
I would like to finish my WIP by Christmas. I don’t have that much time on my hands, but I will find time or die trying! *adjusts breastplate and lowers helmet visor* Let’s do this!!! 🙂 -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
I don’t have any specific goals (besides trying to write as much as I can), but I’d like to at least try to write a poem and short story a month. I don’t know how well that will work out, though, especially since I’m even more busy than usual in the next couple of months. 😉
*holds up sword* But I will fight for the right to write! 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Fall and Winter Goals: Writing Club in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@dragon-snapper
I don’t have any specific goals (besides trying to write as much as I can), but I’d like to at least try to write a poem and short story a month. I don’t know how well that will work out, though, especially since I’m even more busy than usual in the next couple of months. 😉 - Load More
