@faithdk
Active 7 years, 4 months ago- Rank: Loyal Sidekick
- Total Posts: 139
-
BlueJay replied to the topic The Hobbit in the forum Book Discussions 10 years ago
Maybe I should tag you all again so that you know we are going again. (sorry if I keep tagging you and you’re not doing it) 🙁
@graciekry @his-instrument @jess @clairec @the-happy-bookaholic @dragon-snapper @timothy-young @warrioroftherealm @winter-rose @ingridrd @aysia-serene @adry_grace @daeus @belegteleri @hope @overcomer @vanna @faithdk @kate-f…[Read more] -
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
😮 *faints*
Good for you! I think it’s great when we aren’t obsessed with things from this world. *thinks of a few things that she could fix*
I have to say that I much prefer the old movies rather than the new ones. Hogan’s Heroes; Seven brides for seven brothers; The Apple Dumpling Gang; Davy Crockett; Daniel Boone, and Christian movies are the…[Read more] -
Anna Brie replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@Bluejay @ClaireC @sarah-h @Kate-flournoy @Jess
I’m just letting you all know that my tooth is not giving me any trouble. No pain, no nothing. It will probably come through eventually, but for now, it’s not an issue/
-
Anna Brie replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is me.
@Daeus I’m not into Disney things either. I don’t like the main worldview they put foward. In fact that’s what inspired some of my stories. But the picture Bluejay had a little while ago wasn’t from Frozen. I know that much.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
I mean not interested in Disney. I am interested in movies, just not as much as books. That’s not to say I dislike Disney though. I’m neutral I guess, except for the new star wars which I am very much a fan of.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay Uum… I can’t say I’ve given them much of a chance. Honestly, I don’t watch a lot of anybody’s movies. I’ve never really been very interested in them.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@daeus Haha Yeah, I can kinda see how it would look like Frozen.
I never really kept tabs on Disney
Does that mean you don’t like Disney movies???? 😮 (And just for your information, I don’t think I’ve ever seen a Frozen pic on here while I’ve been here. 🙂 )
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Studio C! Yes, I love them! Let’s see, my list of favorites includes *takes deep breath*
While you were out
Alien invasion
Kyle episodes
New Years resolutions
presidental fail
We need an answer, Mr. President
Background check
Would you rather
Last will and testement
Bourne hr
Q’s replacement
inventors
Bad Extra
Disney Vault…[Read more] -
Hope Ann replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is my own stunning visage, I mean *coughs* my…face. *smirks*
-
Hope Ann replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien Mine is of my own lovely face…which is distant enough no one can see it clearly. *smirks*
-
Daeus replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay I think so.
-
Daeus replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@bluejay, Oh, it looked like it. At least, not now, but for a few days. Must be someone else. I never really kept tabs on Disney.
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Hi Everyone in the forum Start HERE 10 years ago
@zcpeterson Thanks for the info. 🙂 *feel free to share a few beary good bear stories* 🙂 🙂
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
except bluejay who has a Frozen character
@daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀
@anne-of-lothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and I…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
except bluejay who has a Frozen character
@daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀
@anne-of-lothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and think…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
except bluejay who has a Frozen character
@daeus ???? I haven’t had a Frozen picture except for a few minutes as I was changing it again. 🙂 I like to change mine. *grins* 😀
@anne-oflothlorien My picture is of the outline of Australia in a rock. It is not man made, so that make it even more special. We were on holiday when we saw it and think…[Read more]
-
BlueJay replied to the topic Chatter in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
On July 4, 1776 Congress approved the final text of the Declaration.
So is that what Beyond the Mask is telling?
-
Greta replied to the topic Stop motion in the forum Film 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Haha, I remember thinking the sporks were a bit scary when I was younger. 😛
@Daeus
Lord of the Beans is one of my favorites! Of course, Lords of the Rings is better, but I hadn’t seen LOTR then (I had read them, though). Saddest years of my life… 😉 😛 -
Greta replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Like @ingridrd said, mine is a picture of some friends from England. 🙂 😀 And you’re not weird at all for asking that…It’s hard to tell sometimes. 😉 -
Greta replied to the topic Your Avatar in the forum General Writing Discussions 10 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien
Like @ingridrd said, mine is a picture of some friends from England. 🙂 😀 - Load More
