-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing *desperately hopes that she does not disappoint*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@catwing aha! you’re learning, good. 😀 Chocolates are good and humans respond better to chocolates than to feathers. Feathers make humans sneeze and only small boy humans eat bugs.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing not right now I’m not, but I hate it when I do. I just get lost in confusion when I try them.
I *have* an opening, you’ll have to let me know when you read it whether it’s any good or not. 😀 -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing, ergh, I hate fight scenes! I’m no good at them either. I hope it goes well though. I’m about to start work on it.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@catwing hello!!! How’s your last few chapters coming along?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I’m pretty sure it was unabridged, and I think it was Julie Rose’s annotated version. It didn’t feel abridged anyway. It felt like it took forever (over three weeks, I think), but I’m a fairly fast reader.
Some of the historical or social infodumps were actually quite interesting, like reading about the way the convents were run and…[Read more] -
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@anne-of-lothlorien that’s amazing news!! I’m sure it will be tough, but God’s answered your prayers and that’s so amazing. Yeah, basically, I’m happy for you. 😀 I’ll keep you in my prayers.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hello, Kingdom Writers! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@livylynn welcome!!! Can I make a guess? were you homeschooled once? basically everyone on here was, and I’m curious. Also, do you know your personality type?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, hi, hello! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@sage-g, well, I’m glad you’ve spoken up and have joined our ranks of madness. Just watch out for the dragons and the elves and crazy felines, don’t make them cranky or they’ll melt your chair or throw feathers at you. keep that in mind and you’ll be fine. :D. welcome! I’m a homeschooler (and introvert) as well. 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@f5a8c3e92 welcome back, 😀 I’m on holidays too!! Wait a minute, are you Aussie too?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec they can be, but we love them! and yeah, she just said that the guys we were watching were hot, but what she meant was that they were hot and sweating. I did laugh at her a bit though, 😀 No worries, my pleasure!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Clairec okay, cool, I’ll check it out. pretty good, I got one and a half sketches done before I got distracted by my little sister and Les Mis songs
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Clairec what’s your novel about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@Clairec urgh, that’s hard. I often struggle getting through those first couple of chapters. I just want the perfect opening, for everything to be perfect when really I just need to write it!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@clairec yep, i’m still here! what are you working on? I’m currently writing character sketches for a novel I’m planning.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Classic book Suggestions in the forum Book Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy and @Christi-eaton thank you for suggesting Les Miserables. I just finished reading it and I absolutely adored it. It was fantastic. thank you, 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Hey, bloggers! Over here! in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@destiny, yes, what exactly does it mean?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #9 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
I’m here if anyone wishes to join me! @clairec are you still on?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 praying for you too!
- Load More
