-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
I’m just about to start half an hour quiet time so I’ll be on in 30min to do some editing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia *starts sweating* No…
PULITZER AND HEARST…THEY THINK WE’RE NOTHING!! ARE WE NOTHING?
NO!!!
drat.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d love to do a swapping thing!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
@alia I’m resisting the urge to run and listen to Newsies right now!
@jenwriter17 No, I’m pretty sure that’s Bryan Adams. Hans Zimmer might have done the score, but I have no idea.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
*basically dies* NEWSIES!!!! I am very jealous 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Of course I still like you! Well, there’s sixteen Myers Briggs, because the types are all a combination of four letters I or E, F or S, T or F, P or J.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Favorite Movies in the forum Film 8 years, 6 months ago
I was just stalking your list of movies and I was wondering if you’ve seen the 1958 A Tale of Two Cities? I’m not really an old movies sort of person but I really liked this one.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Ooh I hadn’t noticed that I’d become an eccentric mentor. I feel very special now *proceeds to mumble into beard and wander away*
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic The Writerly Adventures of Jenna Trapperton in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
LOVE IT!! You literally brought tears to my eyes.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Introducing Myself in the forum Start HERE 8 years, 6 months ago
Oooh! I’m an INFP, but I really like the ENFJ personality type, in fact that’s the MBTI of my heroine in my WIP and she’s one of my favourite characters ever. Also, the extroverts are always fun to come across on KP because most of us are introverted 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I’d happily read it for you! And since you’re already alpha reading my novel, we’ll get a chapter swapping sort of thing going. 😀 One of my best friends and I used to do that and it was so much fun 😀
And okay… it appears you and @rochellaine were talking about killing Luke off so early. I agree with what she said. I think you…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Okay, cool 😀 Have fun with your law assignment!
That’s all right then, because I’m not a Hamilton fan (I don’t really like rapping, so…it really had no chance).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Yep, so I won’t be writing today, but I might be able to hang around for a little bit.
Okay, I just requested access, but I can get into the one you posted. 😀
Oh, and I meant to respond to you about 1776. I’ve heard of that one before, but I got it confused with Hamilton. I guess because it’s about the same time period. I’ll…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Alpha/Beta Readers for My Dystopian WIP in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 6 months ago
I just requested access, I’m anordinarypen, just so you know 😀
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I just got back from my futuristic church 😀 What did you need to talk about?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
That’s okay 🙂 It looks really good!
It was called Oliver Twist le Musical, but I don’t know whether it was an adaption of Oliver! Or not. The song they were actually singing was Le faut a Voltaire which is from Les Mis. So I’ve got no idea what was going on there.
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic I'm a Blogger Now! in the forum Publishing & Platform 8 years, 6 months ago
Its really nice! I’ll just second that the white writing is a little hard to read (but the headings in the introduction poat are really nice and clear).
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
Do you mean that I’ve been sitting here listening to Oliver Twist casts singing in french when you’ve launched your website and blog???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #14 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 6 months ago
It’ll be good!
Nothing in particular, but it just occured to me. Have you heard of Camp NaNoWriMo?
- Load More
