-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, you had recommended Sight and Sound, but I’d forgotten about it! I’d remembered it the other day, but couldn’t remember the name, so I was going to ask you! I just looked at their Jonah trailer and it does look really cool!
And on pop music, some people don’t feel that all of it is bad and I have Christian friends who still…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ah no, I don’t think she did. It was fun anyway though!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing I have trouble with showing not telling as well, so much of my editing involves fixing it! You are not alone in this struggle!
@Rochellaine i don’t think we were supposed to, but Jess did and I liked my last line so I did too!
I hope your confusion lessens some time soon 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
My last line was:
above the din came Errol’s voice, but I could not distinguish his words from the rest of the chaos.
your last line is very interesting too 😉
Sorry, you’ll thank me one day though (or maybe not)
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Me too! I got 375. How’d you guys go?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Ten minutes, sounds good!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, mate 😉
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@catwing @jess-penrose @rochellaine
Would anyone like a word war???
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@Catwing cool! Its been ages since I’ve seen you 🙂
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@skredder @alia @Rochellaine @anyone
I’m writing? Would anyone like to join me?
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic What Should I Do? in the forum Music 8 years, 5 months ago
I personally don’t see a problem with it, but I will say that I see a destinction between non-Christian music and Popular music. I don’t listen to pop music because I don’t see it as uplifting, encouraging, God-honouring or entertaining, but I do listen to a lot of non-Christian music, such as musicals, because even when they aren’t…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Whoops, that first paragraph was supposed to state that I had never felt insecure about my height. 😛
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
Yeah, that’s me in a nutshell, except I’ve never felt insecure in my life (at least, I didn’t until the boys I used to wrestle with and tease because one of them was shorter than me, shot up and towered above me). And yes, I’ve also got a lot more confident as I’ve grown up and forced myself out of my comfort zone. But I used to be…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Contemporary Western Novel in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 8 years, 5 months ago
So, I’ve been reading through your novel and I’m really liking it so far. I’ve read a couple of the comments the other guys have made on here as well, but I haven’t read all of them, so my apologies if this has already been said before.
I’ve been thinking about Chara’s disorientation and the way she isn’t confident about being able…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Stars Fill Infinity in the forum Novel Critique Requests 8 years, 5 months ago
I have a few questions after reading your document about court procedure:
Does the defendant/accused/Justice defend himself or is that done by the barrister?
Does the prosecution or the defence go first?
And where does the defending of or by Justice go? before the prosecution? after it? something else?
So far, I think those are…[Read more]
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
Well, I didn’t pay attention to the time either, I got caught up in the writing.
I know you’ve mentioned that before, but you might need to refresh my memory 🙂
I need to have breakfast now, I might see you later!
-
SeekJustice replied to the topic Writers' Corner #15 in the forum General Writing Discussions 8 years, 5 months ago
@alia I accidentally didn’t press go on my timer, so I have no idea how long I wrote for. I’ve got 368 since your last post though 🙂 by the way, what are you working on?
- Load More
