-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
@elishavet-pidyon @whalekeeper
LoisLois slipped the note into his pocket and looked around the classroom. Most of his classmates faces were unfamiliar. He didn’t have much energy at the moment to introduce himself to someone new, and pairing up with Felicity was an almost guaranteed bad grade.
Viktor shifted uneasily in his seat next to Lois.…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 3 months ago
Welcome back to unfiltered thoughts from Loopy! Today I have a question:
Is lava wet?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper
Is Enid your friend?Do you guys have airbuses? You don’t use trolleys or sky trams anymore?
No, I’ve never been on one of those. We have cars and, like, normal buses.
What do the buildings in your city look like?
I am having a hard time picturing what Qhivzim looks like. Is it usually very intent on killing you? Does it talk?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Today on unfiltered thoughts from Loopy that nobody asked for:
I made myself sad at work today because I was thinking about killing off characters and then I started thinking about how not writing your characters in the first place is kinda a form of killing them because they never got a chance to live in the first place and now I’m really sad…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
This is beautiful XD I love y’all’s.
A woman with infinite real estate teams up with an ex-terrorist to raise the dead but are hindered by the interference of a vengeful former parent who bribes an orphan to work for him.
…
I swear it’s not as bad as it sounds.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@anyonewhoknowswhatimtalkingabout
Should I try to work on my Inky project (my steampunk fantasy story with Felicity and Lois) or should I work on my murder mystery set in modern times with Winifred and Watson the talking cat? I feel equally unprepared for both.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
@rae I love that the “mentally unstable” descriptor doesn’t narrow down who it could be in the slightest lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
These are all great XD
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
*posted six days ago*
…whoops.
I’m back now, I guess.
“Hi, nice to meet you. Is this like a job interview?”
Ew, no. This is just for fun.
The comics were written back in the 7990s
7990s?? What year is it now? It’s only 2025 in my world.
Do you have any pets?
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! That’s super helpful. I’m realizing that this is the kind of thing you need a really thorough outline for
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 1 year, 4 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Hehe unintentional pun
-
Loopy replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
I have a mystery story idea but absolutely no clue how to write a mystery:(
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Anyone interested in organizing a "writing group" over the summer? in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 4 months ago
Sounds good.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 4 months ago
I’m praying.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Last of The Righteous in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 4 months ago
This is very interesting. I hope you continue with it! You can tag me if you do!
(also, I love Scythe!)
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 1 year, 4 months ago
Hi, Marcel! Are you excited to be interviewed?
I have a couple questions:
How old are you?
Do you have a favorite comic book character?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
She’s robophobic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Summarize your story in one weird sentence! in the forum Topic of the Week 1 year, 4 months ago
And another one:
A girl, who definitely considers herself more of a dog person, helps a resurrected cat she accidentally murdered get revenge for his past eight deaths.
- Load More
