-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 5 months ago
@whalekeeper Ok two things: one, I just had a dream last night that you and I were at a summer camp or something together and we were playing capture the flag with water balloons and I’m pretty sure the cabin we were staying in was just a bouncy castle. So that was fun.
Second, (this might be a dumb idea) I was thinking we could maybe both g…[Read more]
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
@kayhleenramm Thank you so much!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Lol that first one XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I honestly don’t know much about them (I believe they’re from Native American mythology or something?), but the name instantly makes me think of the last place on the planet I’d ever want to go: Skinwalker Ranch (land of cryptid and UFO sightings, immortal zombie wolves, and balls of light that melt your dog [I really wish I was making…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
RIP Whaley 😔 Silenced once again
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
I love that. Looks amazing.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper @theducktator @anyone
I drew myself eating a star because why not https://www.canva.com/design/DAGCDpnQfk8/BDVlwzKlV6V4965Qzr_gYQ/view?utm_content=DAGCDpnQfk8&utm_campaign=designshare&utm_medium=link&utm_source=editor
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
oh yay, it’s time for Dante and the twins drama. I need to put their older versions in a rp at some point so I can actually write them as friends lol
Ellie
As soon as the three boys entered the room, Eddie’s face darkened.
“Dante.” She growled.
“Uh oh.” Ellie breathed.
Dante gave a crooked smile. “Hey, Eddie. Ellie. Glad t…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’d RP but I inspiration levels are at -5 right now.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Fairytale AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’m concerned about the urges I’m getting to look up and check how the eclipse is coming along.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Neat!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
No 🙁 it’s supposed to be pretty good where we are, but we couldn’t get any glasses. I guess I’ll have to wait another twenty years.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae @whalekeeper Agreed. Or we could practice writing morally good adult characters which is a lot harder than I thought it would be.
Dante
“Fine with me.”
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Thank you, that means so much 🥹🥹🥹💖💖
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Sooo what’s going on over here? Is this rp still active?
-
Loopy replied to the topic KP Glitch Problems in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 6 months ago
Oh no people thought I was actually serious about the website thing.
…ok I might do it
- Load More

One, that sounds like an amazing camp and I would go there. It would be hard to sleep in a bouncy castle tho. The adults could wake us all up in the morning just by jumping into our cabin. I can’t decide if that would be annoying or just uncontrollably enjoyable for whoever wakes up first.
Second, yes yes yes! ❤️❤️ I’m dancing now 🤣 I can pop on…[Read more]
@whalekeeper I’d definitely wake up with murderous intentions if someone woke me up like that, lol. I know from experience
Uhhh, hold on, time travel math… I think I could do 11am EST? It’s going to be a busy day for me, but I’ll probably be obsessively checking my phone all day anyway hehe
Works with me 🙂