-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Kathleen is the only one who can help and Ducktator tagged her already. So now we must wait.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Or what about…
The Dark Lord Ragnoroth, Devourer of Images!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I suppose…
But Cud isn’t frightening at all! It makes him sound like a cow!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I’m putting way too much thought into this XD
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Is this new ghost a he, then?
Hmm, neither of those sound quite right to me, they sound a bit too evil. But if other ppl like them then I’m good with em.
(Viper is very nice and scream-able, though)
I can’t think of any suggestions at the moment, I’m a bit groggy rn.
You joined after the time when Wyoh (the old KP ghost)…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
I like it, but it’s a bit long, and hard to scream in fury, ya know?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
@rae
Happy birthday! -
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
NOOOO WYOH IS BACK!!!!
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh no.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago

-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
Hey guys, can you please pray for my mom? She hurt her back yesterday and it’s causing her a lot of pain.
Thanks <3
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe changed their profile picture 2 years, 2 months ago
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*basking in everyone’s confusion*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Writers' Corner #1 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
It is as if the USA President adopted a baby dragon and pretended it was a dog in front of the FBI.
I love this. So much.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
@whalekeeper @keilah-h @ellette-giselle
Thank you! <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ok Im not letting this rp die. Time for some cringy romance.
Lois
“Yes! Twelve to zero! Hey, why aren’t you throwing your pine cones? You’re making this too easy for me.”
Lois stared down at his shoes, which were dangling several stories above the sidewalk. After a pause, he chucked the pine cone in his hand as far as he coul…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
@everyone
When shall we try for it?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Break the Record!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
I’ll join.
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
A polka dot shirt is a striped shirt, but instead of running vertically or horizontally, they run in the third dimension.
-
Is your mind blown?
-
Yes
-
-
I’m still trying to comprehend what you just said 😳 *brain is loading*
-
I don’t believe this to be true. If it were, than there is no such thing as a circle. That is, if I understand what you’re trying to say.
-
I know, I don’t think it’s right either, it was just supposed to be funny :p
-
Oh, okay that makes sense why i didn’t get it…I don’t have a sense of humor.
-
-
-
- Load More

Thanks!
You’re welcome (: