-
HighScribe replied to the topic Contemporary Duck WIP: The Chronicles of Linda Rose! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, I just realized I never commented on this! I love it, Howard is super funny lol.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I knowwww, I literally just saw it a little before you posted it!!! 😀
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Pickles are zombie cucumbers.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Discernment in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
@theshadow I’d say just pray about it and then don’t worry. Trust that God will lead you. I think it’s that simple and that excessive anxiety over it is more dangerous than the story itself.
When I begin writing the story, I will post the chapters on KP.
I’m excited to read them! :]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
The lighting is so cool on that civil war drawing! I love it.
Also, yayy ship art! So cute <3
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
Joe hesitated a long while. But just as the light began to shrink, he shook his head in begrudging surrender. “Kids.”
this is just the most in-character thing
-
Loopy replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper Sometimes I feel like you write my characters better than I do XD I love it. I honestly forgot that Joe gets really uncomfortable in his human form until now.
I am a little worried I took some of the POVs too far in my imagination, and if I did, I’m sorry. Some of them I interpreted humorously without thinking much about their a…
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
Guys help I’ve been trying to write all week but I just keep ending up staring at the wall or scrolling though Pinterest for some ridiculous amount of time until I forget who I am and what day it is
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Why do you think Aragorn wasn’t intended as a Christ figure? I don’t mean that JRRT meant Aragorn specifically to represent Christ or anything, but I think in some ways he was definitely intended to be a Christ figure.
(and I hope y’all don’t mind me jumping in here :p)
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I can say, with a 100% certainty that Aragorn was NOT meant as an sorta Jesus figure, or to represent anything in Christ.
Really? Does a character have to be perfect to be a Christ figure?
-
HighScribe posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
If you time travel, do you end up in space due to the Earth’s orbit?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic HELP WANTED! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I’m not very good at critiquing (at all) but I can still read them and give any feedback I can. Sometime. Probably not today ’cause I have work.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Write to bring me pain. in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
This is hilarious, which feels a bit mean to say, since I’m not the one doing planks, but it is.
But really this is kind of a good idea XD -
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
But as long as they’re not like, staring at the floor or clearly not even looking at me, then I’m not offended or anything.
You wouldn’t like talking to me then lol
Ok, jk I’m (probably) not that bad.
Yeah, it makes sense, and yes, I get why people value it. I think I’m just frustrated from working a customer service job…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Art Challenge! in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh, yeah, I’m gonna sit out again 😑 sorry, everyone, that I’ve kinda just not been participating. I don’t have any good excuses :p
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi I still want to do this rp, I just don’t know what’s going on with my charries rn. What’s everyone else up to? It’s still the evening of the day before the dance, right?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@esther-c @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings
Ok, the subject of eye contact annoys me so much. I’ve been told that I don’t need to worry about it and that avoiding eye contact is just part of who I am, but I still want to be as kind and respectful as I can towards people. But also it frustrates me that people judge each other based off of what the…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings oof 😆 that was painfully relatable. Glad he has Lesli around to help him feel better about himself lol
-
Loopy replied to the topic The mailbox! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator Yes! Best thing about this is we only need two people. I need to pick a character still. Do you want to start?
- Load More

I like zombie cucumbers on my sandwiches.
If The Giant Pickle bit Larry, would Larry turn into a giant pickle too?
Probably.