-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
You can skip my turn
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
sorry idk what I’m doing with the girls. I’m running out of ways to initiate interaction. :/
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years ago
Oh no, I’m so sorry! I’m glad you’re not too badly hurt. I’ll be praying ❤️
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@calyhuge did you see my Dante rp? No pressure if you did and just haven’t responded yet
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Pokey teeths
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
@whalekeeper Thanks! I’m glad it made you guys squeal XD
-
Loopy changed their profile picture 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
It’s officially Over the Garden Wall season 🍁🍂🎃
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@whalekeeper don’t Seb and my characters have detention or something? Should we do that soon?
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Oh yeah!
Alright!
Oh, I forgot Shadow! Shadow’s characters are with Whaley and RAE’s, I believe.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@keilah-h is Hunter waiting for them at the top?
The twins
“I haven’t been asked yet, but I’m not worried. I’ll find someone. Ellie, however, well, you just met Marcel,” Eddie grinned at her sister.
Ellie ignored her. Instead she looked up at Rory. “You don’t have to come tomorrow,” she said softly. “But if you do,…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Ah, ok, I guess I just didn’t see it.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
Welcome.
Other than me, there’s Whaley, RAE, Keilah, Ducktator, Esther, and GRCR (I think that’s it, you guys let me know if I forgot anyone). Whaley and RAE’s characters are together, and so are Keilah and Ducktator’s, Esther’s and mine are alone, and I don’t think GRCR has RPed yet.
Nothing’s really going on, characters are just…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
The twins
Eddie burst into a fit of giggles. Ellie rolled her eyes.
“No, a date. Have you asked a girl out yet?”
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years ago
@ellette-giselle @koshka @keilah-h
sorry, I forgot about this
The twins
Ellie hesitated, watching Marcel leave, but soon she scurried after her sister into the elevator.
The doors shut, and the four passengers stood in silence. The elevator rattled and lifted.
“So…” Eddie couldn’t stand silence for very long. “Either of you boys got dates…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
Seriously though that’s so cool. The mandolin or whatever it is looks super realistic
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years ago
-
Loopy posted an update 2 years ago
@mineralizedwritings Hey I finally downloaded instagram. You’re on it too, right? https://www.instagram.com/loopylin33?igsh=MWQwYnB3dHQ1dDY5ag%3D%3D&utm_source=qr
-
I’ve just been joining all the social media lately lol
-
@loopylin
XD it’s kinda fun
I’m not posting on instagram rn until I can get glaze or nightshade for my art, but I still use text. I hope you’re aware that everything you post can be used to train meta ai, there’s no way to opt out of it in the US.-
@mineralizedwritings thanks for letting me know! I’m not too worried about ai, but I probably won’t post any more of my favorite stuff. I was using Cara to post my art before. It’s really anti ai.
-
Cool! I’m on cara too XD it’s where I put the good stuff, I removed most of my favorites from my insta when the policy changed.
-
-
-
-
- Load More
