@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Hi! Im not going to be on KP to much this week. We are driving cross country and getting to our stops pretty late. Ill be on as often as I can, but it might take me a while to reply! -
Light posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @godlyfantasy12 @esther-c @euodia-vision @felicity @gwyndalf-the-wise @sarafini @whalekeeper @loopylin @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @joy-calle @felicity @awsumfaith @esther-c @keilah-h @whalekeeper @anyone-else-I’m-forgetting-sorry
Hey everyone!! So…I’ve been thinking. And honestly, I’ve been s…[Read more]
-
I’ll miss you, and will be praying for you while you’re on this break. =)
I hope it goes wonderfully! ❤️❤️❤️ -
Okay! Yes, hope all goes well for you, hugs and loves!!! (:
-
That’s awesome that your taking some time off for yourself! We all look forward to seeing when you get back!
-
Ok! Have a good break light, we love you! I’ve been thinking about maybe doing the same lol
-
I’ll miss you so much, but I hope you have a good break. 😊 Can’t wait for when you come back!! ❤️❤️ I’ll be praying for you. 💖🙏🏻
-
Have a good break! I’ve noticed a lot of people have been doing that lately, and I honestly can’t blame them. Sometimes it’s good to step back for a bit.
-
Looking forward to your return, but hope you have a good break! Keep pressing on the upward way! ❤️❤️
-
-
Felicity replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Your style is so neat! I love the girl’s dress and braids!
-
Esther started the topic Villain Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 @euodia-vision @lightoverdarkness6 @princesachronicle22 @thearcaneaxiom @keilah-h @awsumfaith @light-warrior-pen @joy-calle @acancello @felicity @kyronthearcanin @anyone-I-missed
Ok, ok, ok…
I have an idea.
So, I know we already have multiple RPs, but what if we did another character castle…
This time we don’t add in any good…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Love Has Gone Across the Sea (WFS fan fic) in the forum Short Story Critiques 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
Oh my word!! I LOVE that 🤣🤣🤣 Poor November and Pax! 😅
And ARA!! That’s so funny!
Whoa how do you do that?! I love Finn!! He looks so fun!
And Lena is cool! Her eyes don’t look scary! I know how that is tho. One time I tried to draw one of my charrie’s eyes…*shudders* Never again XD
Aww great…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I love them!!! Very cool style
-
Allison started the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @janellebelovedpig @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkeness6
I was just wondering if anyone on KP still write poetry and/or haiku’s? I was wondering if you wanted to talk about them, share them and critique them for each other! Just let me know!
-
Allison started the topic The story game…. in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @mineralizedwritings @lightoverdarkness6 @kyrothearcain @janellebelovedpig @landric @booksbyjayna @euodia-vision @everyone who wants to join!
I made up a fun game that we all can play! So its crazy easy… Step one, im going to post a sentence, paragraph, huge piece etc of unfinished work. Then one of you are going to add the next piece…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
I like the kinda cross-hatching, I have no idea how to do that. 😛
-
Gwyndalf the Wise replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
OOOO I love the sketchiness of the lines. I think Finnegan is my favorite of the two, but I really like the way you did Helena’s hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 6 months ago
@euodia-vision Aggh, I messed up your tag!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
I definitely recommend Screwtape Letters 😉 Thanks for your recommendations!
-
Allison posted an update 3 years, 6 months ago
@esther-c @kyronthearcanin @lightoverdarkness6 @felicity @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @landric @booksbyjayna @landric
Thank you all for the prayers! The move has been going great! We leave in 5 days! Saying goodbye to everyone has been hard, but better because I know I will see them again. I just wanted to let you all know that I will be on…[Read more]-
You’re so welcome!! Aw, that’s great!! Okay sister! I’ll continue to pray for you and your family. No worries girl! I probably won’t be on much this week either. Talk to you then! ❤
-
I’m glad it’s going well! I hope you have a blessed week!
-
You’re so welcome!! I’m so glad everything’s going well for y’all! 😀 I’ll continue to keep you in my prayers! ❤️
-
Praying hard for you!! I know this is difficult, but you know the Author of your story. Keep us updated! ❤️
-
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Dear Wormwood is the best. Very melancholy, but hopeful as well. It’s funny, because I’m actually writing an essay on Screwtape Letters right now… XD But actually I discovered the album last week, and Oh Hellos consequently. Do you have any recommendations?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 6 months ago
Yes!! It’s gorgeous! I especially enjoy Pale White Horse through to Dear Wormwood. I’ve played that section on repeat so many times. What’s your favorite song?
-
Esther replied to the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
Ok, thanks!! That’s a really good idea about having a post ready just in case. 😄
Thanks for the tips!!
What would your hypothetical blog be about? Do you think you would post any of your fiction WIP on there? Who’s your audience? If this hypothetically maybe possibility becomes a reality, will you share a link wit…
-
Esther started the topic Questions On Blogging in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 6 months ago
@janellebelovedpig @euodia-vision @acancello @joy-calle @gracie-j
Ok y’all… I have a very hypothetical idea to maybe start a blog. So I have some questions. (Again, this is a hypothetical idea…)
Do you have any tips on how to start a blog? What website builder do you recommend? What do you write in your posts? How often do you post? How much ef…[Read more]
-
Faith started the topic Characters for my WIP! For those who wanna know (Also i wanna hear yours too) in the forum Characters 3 years, 6 months ago
Hello! I really wanna share all my current WIP’s characters with you guys, and i also really wanna meet all of yours!
@freedomwriter76 @esther-c @felicity @thearcaneaxiom @kyronthearcanin @euodia-vision @sarafini @anyone-else-who-wants-to-hear-or-share-characters
- Load More

Alrighty! Have fun! 🙂
Alright! 🙂 Hope you have fun!! 😀
Enjoy your trip!
How was your trip?
Hi! I’m soooooooo sorry that it took me so long to respond. We have no internet at our new house and we are getting it in a bit longer than a week. KP doesn’t work very well on my phone at all, so I’ll try to be on in a week! I miss you all!