@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah0h popping on to say IT’S PRONOUNCED KAY-LUH….
*Insert embarrassed emoji….ducks back underground muttering to self. Falls and bangs into ground*
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
This was the logline I’d wrote for it too!
A Peter Pan retelling in a steampunk YA setting, about a boy who must learn that life is worth living despite the battles.
Of course, as my books always do, there’s a theme that deals with inner/mental struggles and battles. I have my own mental struggles and family members/friends who have the same,…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
ANYWAY!
Here is was my (I think? XD) Newest Blurb or at least one of the newest blurbs when I left this WIP
When Peter Barrie’s homeland, Everlin is taken over by a ruthless dictator, his life is turned upside down. When his parents are taken captive by the dictator, due to their father being an inventor, Peter and his little sister, Bell, are t…
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@loopylin NOT YOU TOO!!! NO…STOP!!! MY BRAIN CAN’T BRAIN THIS….
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @whalekeeper @loopylin @elishave-pidyon @esther-c @koshka
First…GANG I’M SO SORRY I LEGIT POSTED AND THEN LEFT YALL XD
2. WHALEY WHAT THE….U ARE CONFUSING ME SO BAD XD XD XDDDDD
Foremost, I do have a blurb! Now, just to let yall know, this stuff is old because it’s a WIP I started/worked on years ago, so the Blurb is old, and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Any updates??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@whalekeeper (I think you were the one who asked this? 😅)
No, I don’t normally get that emotional when I write. Honestly, I’m not that much of an emotional person in general though. I can only think of one scene recently (in the past few months) that made me (decently..?) emotional. That I wrote.
It’s probably more often with books and movie…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Sure!!
Are y’all SERIOUS?? That was soo confusing! XD “Whalekeeper tagged you in a status update…”
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Wait wait wait waittttt…Was I not the first one to come up with that nickname???
*coughs*
You were!!!!
And I loved it so much that I decided to use it XDXDXD
…
It made me laugh when you said it and so I decided that this scene was the perfect one to use it in…lol!
-
Esther replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*subscribinggg*
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Also Dante is quite cool!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
So, I drew Dante in a cartoon style because I was bored, and we had some issues so to make up for how bad that one came out, I tried to draw him in realistic…

This one was a huge challenge because I’ve never drawn a realistic cyclops.
How did I do?
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
he’s just so cute
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Not gonna lie, I’m excited to share this drawing I did of a little kid

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
oh dear, my pencil lines look terrible blown up so big
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Second, this is a cat eye in his style (kind of, it didn’t come out well)

-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @raxforge SCANNER IS WORKING AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!
first, this is a rose in Baron’s art style (cross-hatch)
This was my second time ever doing cross-hatch in my life (I tried doing a cat years ago) and for second time it’s okay. I definitely need to work on it though.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator ikr?
-
Esther replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting topic idea! I wish I could read through everyone’s replies but I neither have the time nor energy for that right now. 😅 but I will take the time to reply!
What is your denomination?
I grew up Independent Baptist, but the church we go to now is non-denominational (although their doctrines align pretty closely with B…[Read more]
- Load More
