@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Why do you always accept your fate? :-( You must take hold of it and stand by your own strength!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
With Loops’ translation, it almost looks understandable, but it isn’t. Must have gotten a very few letters wrong.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I had fun being your doppelganger for 24 hours
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*Shakes your hand* Deal
-
whaley's profile was updated 1 year, 8 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I don’t know anymore 😅🤷♀️
-
whaley replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oof, that’s no good. My little sister didn’t break anything, but she was in a lot of pain from fallin on ice. Get better soon!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ll try. *Stands up and trips again, knocking you over*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh no! Yikes. I hope you get better soon as well.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Interesting! That’s cool. I’m also part German, up to like 50%. (Could possibly be Dutch instead, it’s hard for ancestry websites to tell.) I think my last name means “Manly”… lol. Sounds like a sweet memory!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@esther-c No worries! Just checking in.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’ve read both the books, but it’s been a while. I think I borrowed them using interlibrary loans or whatever. They were pretty good. Probably worth rereading at some point soon. If you can borrow them anywhere, you should.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
That’s okay! When did you get injured?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Kay! I will try to remember to read these after finishing the weekly work.
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
What is the origin of your last name?
Not sure. It means “blacksmith ironworker” so it probably had origins similar to “Smith”. Interesting thing is, I recently learned that there’s a few different variations, such as Isle (Finnish I think).
Eisele itself is German. I’ve actually met another Eisele whose ancestors came to the US a few…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Nothing really that I can think of. Thanks for asking! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic My New/Old WIP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Oooh, I love the sound of this!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
Hehe, the Tell-Tale Heart is pretty fun to read, just because of how dramatic it is. Dark, but fun.
I remember writing a short story about a guy who was the president or something and thought that the sun had fallen out of the sky and went crazy and told the press about it.
He should stop spending time with Chicken Little, that’s what I…[Read more]
- Load More
