@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic KP GOOGLE MEET!!!!!!!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@koshka @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @stephie @theducktator @whalekeeper @loopylin @grcr
Sorry guys, I need to push back the meet to 9am Mountain time (which is 10 am CST, 11 am EST and 8 am PST… some things came up :/
Ahh I’m sorry for the short notice
I don’t think I’ll be able to do it that long either, maybe like an hour and a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Magic Systems in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
In real life, we sort of distinguish between the brain and mind, but we can’t really say what the mind is, because it’s not something we can study scientifically.
Maybe the brain tethers the mind to real world senses, similar to how the spiritual aspect can keep the soul tethered to a place?
A cool plot element I had for this was that som…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
The last thing I remember with your characters, Nar wanted to pester Alpha about going to the dance.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
What about having fun? :3 That’s a good reason to stay. Well, if you want to leave, that’s up to you. It might be best to give Baron a send-off so it isn’t like he disappears out of thin air. More like thin wind.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I wasn’t there, but I’m definitely pro-life.
We are pro-life…or should I say, against murder.
Indeed.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
No, but yeah, we’re pro-life. Also, just a heads-up, I think you’ve tagged me a couple times but my tag doesn’t go through since it’s smooshed against Andrew’s. I’ve just seen your posts later and realized I wasn’t emailed about them. So if I don’t respond, that could be why.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Okay, thanks! I might try to whip up something but I may forget, haha. We’ll see what happens.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
*debates if I should try and get into this rp again seen as how I have no idea what’s going on*
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I just realized how a roleplayer has to re-describe their character whenever they’re interacting with someone new. XD
Hugo
Hugo squeezed Viktor’s arm in a tight shake, and beamed with sharp teeth. “Hugo Angelo. And it’s no problem, really. I’m guessing it would have been more of a problem if I didn’t find…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal I’d say a good majority of us here probably are.
I’ve never been but I’ve heard of it!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Thx
🧐 I need more convincing of your self-confidence. 🥳🤩🎉
I hope you enjoyed reading the stories. I also hope my dumping on you of information in this post didn’t bore you.
Nope, does not bore me! The reason I asked those questions was because the answers were not evident in the story, so now you know. Of course it’s up to you what i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
Sixth story (Note: I did post parts of this one in The Snowball Fight. To all those who read those parts, they have been slightly altered since then, but not by much, so feel free to skip those pieces)
fyi, it might take me a couple days to post the next story after this.
What Kind of Love is…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Denomination Q and A in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
Oh, I see, so it can happen whenever. That makes sense, since a ceremony wouldn’t trigger something like that.
comes when the Holy Spirit fully comes into someone’s life
This is where I’ve not understood this before. 😅 Do you believe those spiritual gifts are necessary if you are going to fully take in the Holy Spirit? Does that mean you c…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m glad
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 8 months ago
Yayy I read them!! Congrats in the new project and the progress. :-p
Thx
Is this futuristic or not? Sometimes I felt like it was, but sometimes the setting felt older (like in story four).
No. Baron’s story is set in the Middle Ages (MA) of Wond. Note: what we consider the Middle Ages isn’t what the Wondians would call the Middle…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin @whalekeeper
Why?
I entered Baron into this RP to work out his character, get used to him since he was very new to me at the time. I also thought he’d be entertaining to you guys since you had never heard of him before and I didn’t reveal his backstory, leaving him a mysterious character. Now I have him mostly…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
*plays how to train your dragon theme song*
:]
By the way, did you read what I decided to do with my magic system? You were the one who was encouraging me to keep it the way it was the most. While I have made my choice and am going to stick with it, I am curious to see what you think.
I wanted to support that version of your…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint Well, technically, I wasn’t really shipping them that hard, but I did notice that they could be a couple and assumed it was intentional.
Honestly, it’s actually better this way, that you didn’t plan to have romance. That meant it came up naturally due to your character’s’ personalities and isn’t shoehorned into the plot. Y…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Sorry, it struck me and I feel like it would be super cool to turn the timid love interest girl into a dragon-rider.
- Load More
