@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
true.
It’s just strange that we talk about these kinds of things as if we’ve actually gone through them ourselves. Crazy.
writer life!! lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@keilah-h I mean, that’s what I had assumed. So your thoughts aren’t too crazy. Unless I’m crazy, of course.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
But why though.
Becuuuuuzzzzz Eric isn’t a worse guy than Edmund or Eustace were. He’s cowardly, but he cares about his sister. So there. Humph.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
whoa, that was a weird sentence.
why do I talk about this kinda stuff?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle I’m assuming that means all children are artificially incepted and grown either through surrogates or laboratories, or that two people are only allowed to get together through the leaders’ consent and split up afterward, and they keep tabs on the female. Because simply outlawing marriage and letting people run around having…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
speaking of fan works, did you ever get around to reading mine?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@the_lost-journal can’t say I disagree on hating fandoms sometimes….
you got the great people with awesome fan art and fics, and then you got the people who shouldn’t be allowed to have a pencil.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
Carrot Cake is a funny nickname though.
I looked up “names meaning “carrot” but couldn’t find anything.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Also, romance without chili peppers is greatly appreciated. LOL.
(I know you mean “without the ‘spice’ as in like that adult topic. But seeing it portrayed as a chili pepper is funny.)
now you gotta put a chili pepper in a random scene somewhere as a joke.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic ⚔️Fantasy WIP⚔️ in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed yes please!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 8 months ago
@stephie yay!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@ellette-giselle yeah that seems like a crazy search history
why would you need to hide a……
what.
WHY
WHYYY
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
@linus-smallprint I can see the Alan/Cloud Strife comparison actually.
Alcatraz was named after Alcatraz the First….However, when the librarians took over the world, they took these traditional names and named prisons after them. Then they went and named mountains after themselves.
ohhh makes sense.
But if all the librarians are evil….who’s…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Name Help in the forum Characters 1 year, 8 months ago
and is psychotic. Typical girl things. (she is also a pyromaniac 😁 more typical girl things)
Pyro’s cousin?
lol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
Does this mean we won’t get a new section today? 🥺
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
I was waiting at piano lessons (my brother goes before me) the other day and our teacher said something about ‘changing lanes’ and for a moment I wondered if I was in some bizarre dream where my brain was combining driver’s ed and piano lessons.
Turns out it was a song lol. -
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 8 months ago
*Comes in guns blazing* I shall defend Eric if needs must.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
A possible option for them is to say they prefer worshipping in private, then they’ll obviously worship God and not the idols. But that is pretty close to a lie already and I don’t see that working more than once or twice. Probably the best thing for them to do is to just tell them.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
I think it’s fine. They have to, in this instance, instead of just jumping at it when they don’t need to. Since Elishavet was the one who pointed that out, I would wait to see what she thinks, but I think that it’s fine.
- Load More
