@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh ho ho, well…
The thing is, I can’t remember everything that’s in Castle in the Sky, but the rest of the Studio Ghibli films have a lot of Japanese mythological spirits. Beings like No-Face, Totoro, or Mononoke are all considered spiritual powers. I personally do not mind these kinds of characters in literature, as they…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Oh, Studio Ghibli is amazing. I have a bunch of the movies on my shelf right now. Which have you watched?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Give yourself a foundation to build off of, otherwise you’re just building castles in the sky, and only Miyazaki can do that. 😉
Hehehe, I see what you did there
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
Ok, thanks. I’ll try and finish it up this evening, otherwise I should have some time on Wednesday. I have a bit less free time than I anticipated.
I’m pretty busy atm and I also got some new art supplies I wanted to use on some drawings for myself, but you guys can give me descriptions. I can’t promise…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
If you’re worried about that, you’ll be 100% fine.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Book Review: Tress of the Emerald Sea in the forum Book Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle @theducktator @linus-smallprint
Sorry guys, I’ve suddenly gotten really busy (got two essays I’ve got to write! Augh!) so it might be a bit before I can write down all my thoughts about Yumi.
And @ducktator I first read Mistborn when I was 14 (my dad listened to it and okay-ed it first) and I was fine with everything. I’d say it…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
and Baron goes for it. 🤣🤣 that was the bluntest declaration of love I’ve seen in a while. 😆
Good section. One of your best, honestly. I’m starting to really feel your characters!
lol, yes
I’m glad you enjoyed it!
Don’t get too attached or you may hate me for ete… -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Alrighty, I read over the next two chapters and decided to post them both today, but after this, you can expect to get only one a week… unfortunately, I only have six more chapters after this. 🙁 I guess that means I need to write more haha.
Without further ado, here’s the link! (It’s the same one as last time …[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thank you so much! That was something I really tried to pay attention to, because I come from a Christian family and I’ve never known a time where my parents didn’t know God… so it’s something I have to think about, how someone who’s never been exposed to this kind of thing would react to it. If you or anyone else has…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Alpha
Alpha chuckled. “Honestly, not much else. I’ve been bored out of my mind, hence playing with the knife.” Alpha’s hand glowed and he made the knife travel around the room before hovering over his shoulder again. “From getting stabbed in the lung to not having anything to do, life is crazy,” Alpha commented with a sigh, making his…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!!! ☺️
Thank you ladies! Sure thing!!
Wait really?? Oh I didn’t even notice! Maybe I’ll have to read the book now 😝
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle How’s everything with you? Is your leg doing better?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@raxforge (you haven’t read this one yet) @ellette-giselle @whalekeeper @keilah-h @hybridlore
So, I haven’t finished this one yet, but it’s getting long so I’m gonna post it in two parts.
Also, I posted a section of this story above, and I will be making that section bold so that those who already read it can skip with ease.
With that, i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Baron Chronicles in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
I just realized that the reply I wrote for you didn’t post. Sorry.
He caught pneumonia, at least, that’s what I wrote his symptoms to fit, I never officially name it in the story.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium oooh I didn’t know this was a thing! As soon as you’re done with Ellette’s, can I ask you for a character?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Awesome! Thanks so much for reading it! I’m looking forward to hearing what you think of the rest of it.
Good point, I hadn’t noticed that, but it totally makes sense. I’m planning to rewrite the first chapter anyway, so I’ll try to take that into account when I do.
Wow, that’s terrible. That kind of thing hasn’t happened to…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
@anybody who wants to see but @theshadow specifically
here’s a quick sketch I did of Old Hunter’s face!

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Flash Fiction Critique Needed!!! in the forum Short Story Critiques 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c all righty!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@esther-c cool!! I’ll totally read it, if only for fun! Might pick out a couple of grammar mistakes here and there or tell you if there’s a better way for a sentence to flow, but other than that I don’t think I’ll be critiquing much.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 7 months ago
Narnia was the first thing we seriously made up fanfics for that I remember. It was bonkers, but fun.
yesss early fanfics are always bonkers.
My first fanfic was a wacky Star Wars one where all the characters from the original trilogy rented a yacht and sailed around this one planet….?
- Load More

@hybridlore
Thank you so much for reaching out!! Thst means so much to me!
Eh, my leg hasnt had much chance yo heal because of all the travel. But, i did run for the forst time since the inj. Wes through a snowball at me and i couldnt res pelting him for it. 😅
Lot of stress because of the legal fight. Im just hon really ready to go home. Gotta…[Read more]
Of course! I miss talking with you! After asking that, I stalked the forums for a bit and saw that you had posted about being there. I’m sorry it’s been so rough! I’ll be praying that your leg continues to heal and everything gets sorted out and you can get home soon! Hopefully you and your family can be a light to your extended family members.
Thank you for the prayers. Having people reach and actually Care has been a really great encouragement. Thank you so much. I miss you too, which is funny because it’s not like I’m any farther or closer to you than normal. Feel free to email anytime. Thanks again.
Absolutely. I know, haha, it’s just we haven’t really talked lately. We’ll have to set up another Google Meet once you get back. Sure thing! 💕