@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Also, how much does the DM have to tweak a campaign in order to fit the players in? I’ve heard that you have to give the DM a character sheet first, and I’d imagine a character-centered game will have to juggle all the character motives. Like how much do the DM and the player have to collaborate before the game?
-
whaley replied to the topic DnD QNA in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I already have some questions! Thanks for the topic, Andrew. XD
First of all, how difficult is it to learn the game? Second, how far can a person make up lore for DnD, on top of whatever campaign setting they use? For example, I was reading about warlocks and it didn’t give a list of patrons, so I assumed you make up your own.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
Did you hear that one of my characters actually did kill someone in the School RP?
WHATTTT
RUTH NOOOOOOOOOO WHYYY -
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Dark Castle (RP) in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
I think that Character Party was ONE OF A KIND
And that’s why we can’t ever replicate it
Sadly
But like I think I’m gonna remember it for the rest of my life…
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thank you! 🥰
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 7 months ago
Praying for you!! 🙏🏻 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle okay then!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper haha it was super informal though, and I barely remember what we had to do.
I only remember my character: her name was Jayheart, and she was a brown WindClan medicine cat with a white paw and green eyes. Her name, appearance and personality influenced most of my OC’s of other fandoms afterward.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 7 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ooh that’s a good scene!
Riven seems to be different than in your previous drafts. He’s a bit more conniving and less “I’m evil cause I can be!”
I’m a bit worried that what he calls “protecting” A’grend doesn’t mean truly protecting it. But maybe he’s telling the truth. I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle yikes! that’s messed up. Although I’m glad the rest of your team realized it was wrong.
Don’t graduate our MEDICAL STUDENTS with horrible grades. That’s just unwise.
actually saw a thing about that, where a girl and her parents actually sued the school she went to for graduating her with a high score when she can barely rea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@theshadow great job!! Can’t wait for more!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Yeah, that would be a cool scene! I’ll have to try to see if I can fit something like that into the story.
Okay, great! 😊
-
Esther replied to the topic Organizing My Drafts in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Ohhh, I’m kind of in a similar position as I’m writing the second draft of a WIP. I’m keeping some scenes, shuffling some around, and adding new ones. It’s been a fun juggling act 🥴😂
I don’t know how much of a plotter you are, but having a big picture idea of your plot is going to be super helpful. You don’t necessarily…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with @hybridlore ‘s statements! I think that bit about Leon’s reaction might’ve been what I felt was missing from the scene.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 7 months ago
Sorry, didn’t get tagged yesterday. I think Linus has a valid concern about the scene with Julian and Dian, but moving the scene where Julian shares the Gospel with him to a day or so later would fix it, in my opinion.
I think it was nice to see Julian argue with God a little bit. It’s slightly a different reaction than you…[Read more]
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 7 months ago
@loopylin now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
-
GodlyFantasy12 started the topic Organizing My Drafts in the forum Plotting 1 year, 7 months ago
Hey gang! Sooo I need some help and idk what to do );
I really struggle with finishing drafts, or at least I did, and now it’s caused me future problems. Because of this, I have past unfinished “drafts” but its mostly a lot of the same scenes written over and over. But, it’s really good writing, and a lot of it pinpoints different things id…[Read more]
- Load More
