@euodia-vision
Active 12 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Ruth posted an update 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Link to KP-themed charts: https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1y7Hje8adFf9qidVt1msmo27AhrIxq8Hh?usp=drive_link
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
Unfortunately, I haven’t fully figured that part out, which is actually the reason I haven’t posted them yet. I wanted to just give you guys the Canva link, but if you don’t have an account, you can’t download it. As I typed this, I just made a Google Drive, so I’ll share that.
Because it was made in Canva, I figured using the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@ellette-giselle for sure hehe
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 3 weeks ago
@elishavet-pidyon yess happy birthday to America
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
The board looks great!
Acharis
He wasn’t dead. That was good, at least.
Acharis found Iris’ gaze discomforting. The layer of wood over his face didn’t feel like enough protection as she appeared determined to bore holes through it with her eyes. He looked away and reminded himself that she could not see his irritation and fear. Not f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 months, 4 weeks ago
@loopylin oooh i like it
Sniper
This room was someone else’s. A child’s.
I’m no kid expert, but even I knew the scrap metal on the floor looked like a hazard.
“Sometimes you wonder… what’ve you done? And it’s hard for you to be good without h…hurting inside your head, and hurting my… hm. Yourself.” Lucy whispered.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 months, 4 weeks ago
Have you had any time to work on that drawing? No rush if you haven’t, just checking.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
That looks pretty good! A chart made for roleplaying is a good idea. I appreciate the large bio section because I like having the freedom to add what I want. It’s also a good idea to have one chart with space for art, and another without.
Also also – I already knew that Baron fact! Not sure how I learned it before this.
The hobbies chart i…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I posted a test of one of them with Baron, but here is a screenshot of the rest of them.

I did all the ones that made sense for KP, and added a Roleplay chart that doesn’t require a picture. Should I do the same for the Meet My Character one? Probably. Looking at it, what do you think?
-
Ruth replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Test for those charts

-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @whalekeeper
Gabriel
Besides the furniture itself, which was also and different style than what he was used to, everything in the room was unfamiliar to him. When the room shook, his entire body went rigid. He could hear a roaring, though to him it sounded far away, from something he didn’t know. He stumbled at the shaking,…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I’m sorry, I’ll get back to this, I’ve just lost my motivation after that.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
I write an entire RP for over an hour and it doesn’t post
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
@loopylin when I fill out pronouns sections I usually either keep it blank or do something silly like “who cares” or “pronoun preference wasn’t a thing in this time period” (for my tf2 squad especially) and then if it has a separate blank for the actual gender then I write it there. For example, here’s one for the friendship between Huntress an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
Lucille
Gabriel didn’t say anything. Lucy didn’t expect him to. The feelings tumbling around were enough to confuse anyone, most of all herself.
So she hugged him tighter.
Another door blossomed out of the wall behind Gabriel’s back. A worn brass knob was attached to it, and faded yellow paint covered the birch…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Cool art!! I like the long tipped ears. And your traditional coloring is good as usual.
Althea sounds like a fantasy name, so it probably doesn’t matter what gender it’s for in real life. As long as it’s not super feminine. I’ve known people to use female names for male characters and I don’t usually care.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Labyrinth rp in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 months ago
@loppylin
that is literally what they’re here for actually hehe
He anticipates unhelpfulness from everyone he meets lol.
Acharis
Acharis stared at the image projected in the basin. The land continued for miles in every direction with no end in sight, and it was filled with pointless corridors of stone and shrub, mostly leading to nowhere. The…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 months ago
Yeah, I just don’t want to have that conversation with anyone on Unvale. I don’t think it’s worth it honestly, especially since in the grand scheme of things, pronouns are rather minor to me.
There are times where I’ll tell people my thoughts when they ask (I had an entire conversation with a furry about why I said I wouldn’t draw…[Read more]
- Load More
