@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
😍 Your hard work is well spent. It’s so well put together!! I like how you put the names of the characters next to them. It’s practical but doesn’t feel forced for some reason.
Literally so true. Those books are fun, but it’s easy to get caught up with them and not learn any useful structure.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Guys can we just use one vote each? Idk how you’re counting it @rae but it seems like it might be kind of confusing if some people are voting twice and others once. I know its hard to pick but I think we should have a system lol, what do you guys think? Or we could all have two votes, but that’s a little complicated.
-
whaley replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
I vote the longer version!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Sorry! Praying!! 🙏
-
Ruth replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @grcr @the_lost-journal @keilah-h
One vote D
One vote A
Two votes B
and Three votes C
We are doing the 10 seconds, 1 minute, and 10 minutes (10 minutes, 30 minutes, 60 minutes) challenge! Choose whichever time you’d personally prefer to do and do it. Just when you post your art, specify which…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’d like to ask for prayer. I woke up this morning with a really bad stomach ache, but it went away after a little bit on its own. It returned while at crew tonight, and got so bad that I couldn’t straighten myself because it hurt too much. I sat in the car for a while and took some medicine, it got better but has been a dull ache since then…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Long skirts are great. Going down the stairs you’re the most graceful creature in existence, and going up the stairs it takes every bit of concentration to keep yourself from falling up them on your face.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
It’s nowhere near as good as anyone else’s but it was fun to draw. Also I needed to finish it cause I’m now a wiki editor apparently, and this was one of the pictures I made for a character’s page.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Here’s my sketch! Fan art of a dragon character from a book series I like. Every color was either some combination of the three or had black or white overlayed over it.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Group Art Challenges! in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@rae I vote B or C!
I gotta get my drawing finished today. I have the lines and colors but haven’t finished coloring yet.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 oooooh
So is Riven actually more fond of Callan than November (poor guy, he doesn’t deserve it) or is he just shaming November by making it obvious that he prefers another boy to him?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin @ellette-giselle wow the seasons are nuts in most parts of the US aren’t they?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal lol that sounds crazy.
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
We’ve got some severe weather/tornado warnings. Prayers please! 💕
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@raxforge @theducktator @loopylin @elishavet-pidyon
Hugo (Angelo)
Hugo’s nervous laugh turned into a cough, as his sweater vest cut off his throat. Lois and Victor were already out of view. The skeleton student had him by the collar.
Hugo went slack, and held up a hand. “N-Nice to meet you.”
He could almost hear Marcel checking himself, tryin…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I really wanna help Dante, but I don’t know how. >:[
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying!! 🙏
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
I’ll be praying for her. 🙏🏻🩷
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
- Load More

I pull it up to my knees and then dash up the stairs two at a time in the least ladylike way possible. XD Getting in our car does however, pose a unique problem.