@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d say contact Josiah first. Or you could contact them both at the same time….
Girl you just unlocked a new fear that KP will one day become outdated and stop working *cries* and I’m so scared that we’ll all lose contact…that would be so saddd
I agree, something needs to be done…
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Thank you!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, I find it funny that @kingdompen is a legitimate tag. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Y’all, who should I contact first, Daeus Lamb or Josiah DeGraaf? :]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Praying!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Good, good. *Makes a mental note* The flame of hope shall not flicker out!!
Indeed! I am kind of surprised we haven’t had a visit from Wyoh or the other bugs in a while.
Ooh, I suppose I should have mentioned what’s going on. Basically we can’t contact any KP leaders. All of their names have been taken off…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Trying to keep an eye on this topic too. 😉
By the way everyone, I’m having a procedure done tomorrow at the hospital. It’s a quick thing but I thought I’d mention it, as I might feel sick over the next week.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore ikr? It is honestly so sad.
ooo! This is good!! I like this! I know for sure who it is, and to several of them that actually happens. (Though not an orange rock. 😝)
HAHA I knew you were gonna say this.
Yours are also really good scenarios, I can totally see them happening.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Ah so you might be interested to know that the Story Embers forum was shut down (Maybe a year or two ago?). My sister was an active member at the time and I guess it just wasn’t important enough or the people running it didn’t have the time.
The problem is that KP isn’t letting new members on, right?
Yeah It’s kinda sad but with…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome! Hopefully we’ll be able to get this sorted out.
Thankfully KP hasn’t been having too many problems lately! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Tagging as many people as I can think of.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @theshadow @janellebelovedpig @stephie @ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @the_lost-journal @felicity…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Dear friends and fellow countrymen,
I have been attempting to find the emails of KP leaders/directors/moderators. In my search, I have discovered that the emails I have tried ending with @kingdompen.org don’t work. Any blogs I come across are dead.
*Raises hand* I have, however, found four hopes. 1: A fellow by the name of Josiah DeGraaf started…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
OMC GUYS GUYS GUYSSSSS
I FOUND A SONG FOR EASTONIt’s “Cars and Phones” by David Dunn
It almost made me cry but it’s perfect for himmmm
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
All I can say is…
THAT WAS SO GOOD
I actually love your book so much I think I’ve said this before but it’s actually my comfort book…I got so excited when I saw you posted MORE!
-
HighScribe posted an update 1 year, 2 months ago
Some highlights from my out-of-context quotes folder:
“It’s not road rage. It’s just regular rage.”
“This is why you don’t let your kids play Minecraft, kids.”
“HE’S DOING HIS BOBNESS!”
“That guy’s face is a normal face.”
“What if you believe in terrible stuff? What if you believe in… Santa?”
“I know I’m amazing, but you can be amazing, to…[Read more] -
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
the Dante one, LOL!!!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@hybridlore I can’t wait to read it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c Thank you!
@anyone My brother has been feeling a lot better, and he just got the all-clear from his surgeon yesterday. 🙌 Thanks for your prayers!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
I’m ordering three more helpings from each of you with a side of french fries and a milkshake. And make it quick.
Luckily for you, I should have two characters done by today.
- Load More
