@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Is this POV yours? Real life local mysteries are unironically the best thing ever, unless they involve people getting hurt. I had a missing criminal hanging around my mailbox one time. Those things are the spice of life.
You should research what chemicals might change colors like that.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
BRUH LOL IT DID
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
The image worked! Nice.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Well… we aren’t at the end of the book yet. 🫣
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Yay! KP is back!
Good chapters. They made it out of there pretty easily. I thought that was going to be tough…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
@ellette-giselle I really gotta get caught up, the past few days I haven’t been able to read them (been using my allotment of screen time for other things)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Wow! That was so tense! I can’t wait for Cassion to tell them!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you so much!
I know some of us were discussing this during the book, but I like the idea of showing Sara and Cole’s closer relationship in the beginning of the book. I’m going to look and see if I can insert this into the early chapters.
I see what you mean about Alec being a pretty stagnant character during the book.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Rock music in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
Thank you for the concern, it’s so kind of you! Your right on the money, I have noticed I’ve become a bit obsessive/overly scrupulous about things recently, so as you mentioned I will look into OCD.
No problem! 🙃 I hope you find some helpful material. Just let me know if you want me to link some stuff that’s helped me before! Pra…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
You’re just going to leave us on that?? 🥺
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Aww. Those were good.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
I’m scared for them…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Ellette!! What are you going to do to them!? 😳
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh boy…
Those were great. Didn’t really see anything that needed to be fixed. I like how we get to see both sides of it now.
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
That’s crazy, honestly I wish I could do that XD
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
Actually, finding faceclaimes on pintrest is really hard because I rarely find one that looks like my character.
ME TOO THOUGH
Sometimes it’s so obvious, like I find one exactly like one of my characters, but I still haven’t found one that looks like Lilitu or Sef 😭
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 yessss it’s been so long, I was recently thinking about ya! I’ve been doing well!
And that’s cool with me, whenever you start up on the story again I’ll be there!
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic I need assistance ✨✨ in the forum Characters 1 year, 1 month ago
HI GIRL IT’S BEEN SO LONG SINCE WE’VE TALKED hahaha
how are you!?!?
I’d loveee to talk to you sometime soon…hopefully I’ll be releasing new chapters soon and I’ll for sure be needing your thoughts and opinions <3
I think I figured out the main problems and I know where I’m going now, but I’ll for sure tag you if and when I need…[Read more]
-
SLAYING SARAAAA ✨✨ replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 1 month ago
I’ll be praying 💜💜
- Load More
