@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I might’ve posted this one before but here’s more. Chell from Portal on the right, and a Half-Life fanmade character of mine on the left. (He’s her brother.)
I don’t think added backgrounds for either yet (they’re in two different places) but I want to.

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Dragon stuff was pretty much all I did lol
Well, actually, nvm, here’s Soldier sitting in a nest made of a blanket and a few sticks. No idea why.

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I love how everyone is rushing their art onto this topic before Wyoh wakes up.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Ah, I see. He is also cute.
I love how clean your art is. 😍😍
I’ve been working on that so I guess it’s paying off! 😄 I’m also trying to draw in a more exaggerated animated style without making it too exaggerated, and I had to use a reference for the pose (full disclaimer). But it ended up looking very different from the reference, espec…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

This goofy looking Toothless was from a parody cartoon. I was watching it, paused at a frame, and redrew it. -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

Big giant snake dragon (with a guy at the bottom for scale) -
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
I got art too….
Nowhere near as good as yours, but still something.

Here’s Huntress with a Razorwhip. I was busy matching the characters to HTTYD dragons. -
whaley replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Popping in to say, you draw way too fast. How.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
They look great.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Want me to draw your character? in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Oh yeah that works! Nice!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
YES WAY!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr How the heck do you draw hair so shiny? XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
@grcr They are so cute!! I especially like how sweet Baylor looks. I can’t believe you effortlessly make more than two characters on the same drawing. And your shading is impressive as usual. Is that your persona in the corner?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago

I also went ahead and gave them names. These are my favorite new OCs to draw. -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Haha @grcr at the same time. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 1 month ago
Here we go! Here’s the girl who collected the flowers in the previous drawing. She’s not detailed or anything but I think she’s cute.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
I bet you can guess what this is.

-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 1 month ago
Those are hilarious!!
I liked the new chapter. It was cute.
PLEASE don’t kill Rory though.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 1 month ago
@loopylin @i-dont-know-who-else-to-tag-cuz-im-tired
Check out this sick box camera I found. Made in the 20s. I can see upside down images through the lens and there’s a flash when I flip the shutter. I want to find some film and try it out, although the inside is warped.

- Load More

