@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 11 months, 4 weeks ago
Ooh, I’d love to subscribe to your newsletter!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
I don’t know what y’all pictured for the rooms, but I’m going to be liberally imaginative with this.
Moth
Moth headed off to find his room.
The academy was so spacious that it was hard to focus on where he was going. Straight ahead after the entrance, the hall extended and then opened into a huge room with a grand staircase going up and to th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Tag me when you’re collecting emails! I would love to receive your newsletter!
Aah, I see. That seems very tempting. I’m sure that project calls to you as beautifully as a siren calls its prey. *Coughs* I’ll show myself out.
Is Heirs of Ashes a fantasy? Viktor struck me as a character who feels like he’s in a historica…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Oh my goodness that was around two hours. Okay, well, did some RI and also wrote the next rp, so everything is done. How are things going for you, Elishavet?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
*Me writing a lengthy rp yet again*
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
*Floats in randomly* The bread cat shall haunt me for the rest of my day. In a good way. *Makes like a ghost and disappears*
-
whaley replied to the topic Sprint Channel in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Casual writing at :45 to work on Project RI and add to royals roleplay.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Firstly, thank you!
Secondly…
Indeed. The fluid projects are much too distracting, especially when they are fairy tales. What is it about those? Anyway, what is that project about? And Heirs of Ashes for that matter.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 12 months ago
Rio is the oldest of six Trahan siblings
Immediate sympathy from me. He seems cute and friendly 😛 Not to mention the outfit. Capes should be a modern staple.
He looked around for the moth guy. Maybe they could spar later. Or something.
Hmmmmm
*Links arms* I’m not sure what everyone else’s titles should be, but…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@loopylin that’s awesome!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@rae looked it up and it looks like fan art of other characters is allowed as long as you credit the original and make it clear that the character is not yours!
I now have a place to rant about my Star Wars dragons lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Star Wars fanfic in need of criticism 🙂 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 12 months ago
I know this was a while ago but I can’t wait for more! You planning to continue it?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
If you join, let me know!
You could put a warning in the description saying that TF isn’t for people under 15 or something. In the end, you can’t stop people from looking it up, but putting a warning there might be good, and would remove you from responsibility.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
also I just realized another one of my online friends has an Unvale account too, hah! I didn’t realize that!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@rae Ok good! Yeah, weird outfits….are just kind of a thing you have to ignore, again. I just wanted to make sure there wasn’t anything genuinely sexualized. It’s also cool how they’ve forbidden AI works to prevent stealing and cheating.
now to figure out what to do about my characters if I joined such a site. First off, a solid portion…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
I looked into it, they don’t have any content filters of that sort that I can find.
From exploring the site, I have seen stuff like you’d expect in outfits and topics from secular artists, but they are a strictly no NSFW content site, so I have not seen anything sexually inappropriate. Here’s a link to their community guidelines:…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
@rae those are great! Cute caecilian.
as for Unvale, can you filter out….less than nice stuff? I can ignore the pronoun thing (I just leave it blank)–pretty much every social media site does this nowadays, so it’s really just a matter of ignoring it and moving on. But my issue would be seeing the EXTREMELY UNSAVORY things that people draw a…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 12 months ago
Which is what you want, correct?
Yes, thank you!
is it any good so far? Do you like it? 😄
I just joined today, and was expecting no one to see my art, but not long after posting, i got favorited by people so obviously they did. In my looking at other accounts, I haven’t seen anyone with zero favorites unless they had just posted only…[Read more]
-
Ruth replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 12 months ago
Life update
A lot has happened. Some bad, (almost went to the ER one day) some good (I didn’t end having to go and I don’t have cancer) but as it stands now, I have sudden dips where I get fatigued and I need to eat something with sugars and protein, then I’m okay again, then I dip again later and the cycle repeats two or three times some days.…[Read more]
- Load More
