@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore it’s not a bad option, it’s just I think it has to be kept up by someone. If it gets abandoned for a while, who know if it’ll stick around.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Huh, weird. The tag box underneath the message one doesn’t do anything.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Test
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Weird. I’ll have to look into it—I really don’t know if it’s a great option or not, but I remembered it.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore my friends did that! Unfortunately I think it went offline a little while ago, I don’t know why.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle oh yes, soccer.
Enjoyable game to watch, sometimes, but utter misery to play. Hot and sweaty, and no one would ever let me have the ball. three or so years of playing and I kicked the stinkin’ thing maybe five times?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I do also know that if you create a website on Blogger or Wix, something like that, I think there’s an option to create a forum. I’ve never tried it before, but I could look into it if y’all would prefer that to a closed chat.
It would still technically be open to people on the internet, but the link would have to be shared for them to acces…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal haha great poems!
@rae @theducktator seems like my choice a long time ago to avoid Discord like the plague was a solid one.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Okay! 😁
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
That’s because you don’t know his full story.
I know his life, and I know that it was the completion of his character arc.
Well, okay, maybe. 😝
technically I should make you wait for tomorrow…….. but I am feeling rather nice today………
*gasps* A bonus section?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
😂
That’s crazy. Colorado is kind of notorious for that, I thought, but I’ve never been to your state before.
I don’t kill characters without a reason. I don’t even kill them. My badguys do.
Ahem—I don’t see much of a reason for Conrad’s death. Aaron and Adrian can be explained, I guess, but there’s still lots of other people yo…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
Oh no! @liberty beat me! XD
yesterday it was 80 degrees.
Today it’s 5 and snowing.
That’s rather strange . . . 🤔 Sounds like Colorado, but I don’t even think it’s that extreme there. Today we have a high of nearly 80.
He died in the beginning of book 2. Hybridelore almost killed me for it.
(it was a rather brutal scene………
-
Esther replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
Yeah contacting someone who used to be affiliated with KP might be a good idea. Idk how busy Josiah is, but it’d be great just to know that the site will keep running.
-
Ruth replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 6 months ago
I can’t do discord 🙁
Idk about Slack, I’ll have to ask my mom.
We already have Groupme for crew, so I can do that, I just don’t know how well it’d work for us.
-
Ruth replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
Chase
“A l-little.” Chase watched her for a moment, before sitting down near her. “I l-like green.”
-
Janellebelovedpig replied to the topic Does anyone here write poetry or haiku's ? in the forum Poetry 1 year, 6 months ago
Few
Let my words be few
With all Your power in view
Your love and wisdom too
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know our needs before I do
In long-suffering or trials new
Oh let my words be few
Let my words be few
You know the times are soon
When You will judge righteous due
You’ve got this
In Your control
So let my words be… -
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
also your signature lol
I have a bunch of those screenshotted from a video I watched about silly AI creations.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@the_lost-journal that’s cool
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@hybridlore ok! you’re welcome!
- Load More
