@euodia-vision
Active 1 year ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1308
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@grcr just the “party” part, or the big adventure thing that died halfway through and switched back to a party too?
the adventure part was so fun
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@whalekeeper I know you’re not a part of this one but I was reading through it and was like “hmmm, maybe I should save this one.”
if only because I’m having fun re-reading what I wrote for my characters lol
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
and then suddenly got stuck endlessly reloading somehow.
Agh, that is the most annoying part.
Good idea to save the roleplays! Currently none of the ones I’m in are active but I like reading through them every once in a while.
I don’t remember who had the idea first, me or Loops. Probably Loops. 😝 She pasted most of School RP and I hel…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I write random stuff for my LD WIP in my email drafts. It can be planning, action scenes, descriptions, character-focused scenes, etc. None of it is serious in the sense of an official draft. This is casual writing for one WIP that doesn’t have a first draft yet.
Out of curiosity, I copy-pasted all the scenes into a document and checked the w…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@whalekeeper yeah it is the buggiest I’ve ever seen. The weird formatting has persisted for days, and when I tried to sign in on my tablet it went back to normal formatting for like 1 second and then suddenly got stuck endlessly reloading somehow.
Good idea to save the roleplays! Currently none of the ones I’m in are active but I like reading…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
You could probably do that at this point. 😅 I can’t believe how buggy the forum has been. I messaged Reagan Ramm and the message went through, so I’ve been waiting these last few weeks for a reply. Two days ago, I messaged DeGraaf. There’s a good chance he’ll reply because I’ve had short communication with him before about YWW…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@liberty @grcr @mineralizedwritings @theducktator
Thank you! I find it funny that I could match your answers to your names if I didn’t know who was answering. XD Just based on things you’ve all said in the past.
Sure! I was really tired when I asked the question; it was midnight. Quite stupid of me to not give the specifics. It is…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year ago
@linus-smallprint yeah it’s becoming SUPER buggy. I’m a bit worried now cause it means we might lose….a LOT of stuff.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Hi I actually haven’t read that many sibling stories but when I think about sibling stories I think about my sister and I. We’re really different people but I really feel like no matter where I am in life and where she ends up I could never stop caring about her and wondering how she’s doing. Even if I get really busy or get married…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
That’s exciting! I’ll have to check her books out!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
Honestly, I just love them all. 😂 I’m sorry, I know that’s not really helpful.
If you want to share more about the characters, maybe we could try to throw out some more specific ideas?
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
I’m bringing this topic back after a million months because I don’t like to make new topics. XD
For those of you who love sibling stories, what do you like most in a story about a sibling relationship? What tropes and dynamics do you like? I’m mentally exhausted from thinking about this too hard and I need more people’s ideas, just to wake me up.…[Read more]
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
KP ate my post WHY IS IT SO GLITCHY
I’m also mad at victum for destroying the image the stick figures made Alan in Feel Better -An Acctual Short.
Right? How dare he?
What are your thoughts on The Dark Lord returning?
I never had a strong opinion on whether he should come back or not, but I do like to see him again (cuz le…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle I’m pretty sure I had a reason but ehh it’s gone now.
You can use both or just pick the one you like better lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle you’re welcome. those are good?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle How’s this?
Sector Five accomplishes a rare feat–containing both a terrifyingly real dystopian world, and a hopeful Christian worldview. It’s full of action, plot twists, and a cast of both serious and humorous characters, and will keep you riveted until the end. –Keilah H., fantasy and picture book writer
and for the second…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr yeah that works. I’ll tell you when I can do it!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
@ellette-giselle Well, you’re in the minority when it comes to disliking AvM, so I have a feeling if he discontinued that, people would be as upset as if he discontinued AvA.
He also does shorts every Saturday, and occasionally a promotion or something to do with YouTuber events (like his last long-form vid was raising money to help install f…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year ago
@grcr KP keeps giving me error messages every time I try to post something, but I would love that! Only thing is, if there’s like a join code or something you have to send, it’d probably be best to do it somewhere more private than here.
-
HighScribe replied to the topic Alan Becker Fans in the forum Film 1 year ago
Well, 11 came out last December, I think, and 10 came out early in 2024, and 9 was some time in 2023, so maybe more like 8-10 months? It definitely takes a while, especially since they’re also making AVMs and other stuff.
- Load More
