@ethryndal
Active 3 years, 7 months ago- Rank: Eccentric Mentor
- Total Posts: 1013
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Tagses!
@daeus See above.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
Well, with the first one, Time Turns Again, it seems pretty cool, but I like the third one, Time is a Harsh Master…although, I think it might work better as ‘Harsh Master’ instead….*shrugs* Titles.
When you sent me the document you said, “Hi D.G., welcome to my book.” Maybe you should call it ‘My Book’? XD
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Title for my story in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 9 years ago
@Daeus ehh… not quite. It sounds like one of those really old, stuffy devotional books written for children in the Victorian era.
*kicks legs and scowls at her screen* I should really think of something helpful.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Hi in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@epicaddie2 *peeps head in* False Prince? Did someone say the False Prince?
*attacks you with melted chairs and dragonish joy* I LOVE THAT BOOK! *finishes tackling you and lets you stand*
@theacornman Love your profile pic, BTW -
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I like French.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@kate-flournoy @ethryndal I’ve heard it said once that a book is simply a remix of the dictionary. Les Mis, then, must be the dictionary.
Hey everyone!!! LES MIS IS THE DICTIONARY NOW!
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
Oh. *puts away sword* Sorry. @ethryndal
-
Elizabeth replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
I’d like to point out that the same could be said of the LOTRs books. All of them. *shudders*
@ethryndal -
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Ethryndal Imma pretend you didn’t just offer that as a valid reason not to adore a book. You’re welcome.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@Glitter-Ocelot mmm… my favorite book if I had to choose just one… Les Miserables. But it’s close. With just about three or four dozen others. XD
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Nuts. It didn’t work.
@ethryndal *hopes that the ocean is calm right now* -
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Well, thanks, but I doubt my chances against @ethryndal ‘s Green Galadriel counterattack. We’ll just say I won to prevent that. 😀
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@dragon-snapper Congratulations, victor!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@mariposa Clearly, it was me. XD 😛
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Inspiration for an Art-icle (pun intended) in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@emma-flournoy I have a friend who’s nuts about Monsters Inc. I recently finished a Monsters Inc. themed Christmas card for her. Do you like the prequel, Monsters University?
-
Mariposa Aristeo replied to the topic Taking Breaks from Unfinished Books in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years ago
@ethryndal @kate-flournoy @emma-flournoy @dragon-snapper *innocently checks e-mail this morning* *gasps* *faints* NINETY-SEVEN UNREAD MESSAGES! You successfully gave Aberdeen a mini heart attack. Dee-Dee is giving him her paint pills to relieve the pain.
So who won the gif war?
-
Snapper replied to the topic Article Question in the forum Fantasy 9 years ago
@warrioroftherealm Well, I don’t think that any of your readers will blame you for stereotypicalness. After all, ever since LotR, people have viewed Elves and Orcs through that lens. Personally, I find it distracting if the races are too out of range, so to speak. Definitely do what King @daeus said, and deepen the cultures, but otherwise, I don’t…[Read more]
-
Snapper replied to the topic Salutations! in the forum Start HERE 9 years ago
@ethryndal Yes. I is a Samwise. @winter-rose is Frodo and I am Samwise and Dragon Snapper. 😀
*melts your chair* *forgives you for calling me a kid* *flies off with a Loki-ish grin*
-
Kina Lamb and
Greta are now friends 9 years ago - Load More
